#1 Melancholy Productions

Melancholy Productions

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 174 posts

Posted 21 October 2002 - 08:31 AM

Hiya,

My second post. CBn Forums are fast becoming my home away from home. :)

Just a few questions/comments in relation to the upcoming game Nightfire, which looks just fantastic!

1. A while ago I read somewhere that there was going to be a gadget in the single player mode that was disguised as a briefcase, but was actually a concealed machine gun. Supposedly, it could be manouvered via remote control and an on board camera, and at the press of a button, could open up to display its deadly contents. It enabled the gamer to clear whole rooms full of goons easily. Does anyone know if this gadget will still be in Nightfire?

2. Multiplayer Maps - I have seen screenshots of Baron Samedi in multiplayer mode. Awesome. Also, in response to Villian's Lairs in the films being used as multiplayer maps, I also heard that Blofeld's Volcano Lair is going to be a multiplayer map, as mentioned in the other thread.

3. Blue Eyes, you may be concerned as I am with this, living in the same country and all? Any ideas of when Nightfire is released here down under? Soon, hopefully!

I loved AUF, and continously play it to earn those platinum rewards. My only real gripe about the game was that I feel the multiplayer maps were not complex enough. Too short, with not many interactive features (the extent of which were elevators and shootable pipes that leak steam).

In my opinion, NF will be a fantastic game, and hopefully, will be superior to AUF, in all facets of gaming.

Cheerio,
Chris.

#2 The Admiral

The Admiral

Admiral

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7777 posts

Posted 21 October 2002 - 10:40 AM

1. A while ago I read somewhere that there was going to be a gadget in the single player mode that was disguised as a briefcase, but was actually a concealed machine gun. Supposedly, it could be manouvered via remote control and an on board camera, and at the press of a button, could open up to display its deadly contents. It enabled the gamer to clear whole rooms full of goons easily. Does anyone know if this gadget will still be in Nightfire?

I'm not sure on how it's going to work, but I found on the EA forums a post saying that the Briefcase Gun would be in there. I've only ever seen this in Perfect Dark, but it was just a Briefcase that sort of transforms into a hand held machine gun...not sure what it'll be like in NF.