#1 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:02 PM

Sizzling Bond girl Gemma recreates Elizabeth's seduction scene

The bombshell curves, the smouldering eyes and lustrous brunette crop seem so familiar. Yet a second look at the screen image of the siren reclining on a bed angling to seduce a young Paul Newman reveals this isn't Elizabeth Taylor in her heyday.

Actress Gemma Arterton, Daniel Craig's love interest in 007 flick Quantum Of Solace, adopts the pose to recreate one of the movie goddess' most famous roles.

Twenty-three-year-old Gemma copied Dame Elizabeth in a scene from her 1958 classic Cat On A Hot Tin Roof to launch a short film competition which she is judging with Oscar-winning actor Kevin Spacey.

She said: "I'm so excited I got to recreate the iconic shot that made Elizabeth Taylor a household name.

"She is a complete goddess and my favourite actress in the whole world. I had such a ball on set."

http://commanderbond...n...&item=54057 - Hello Magazine

#2 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:32 PM

I saw this article in the Daily Mail but posted it under Trash then deleted it due to confusion.

Is anything to do with Gemma and Olga posted under Quantum still even if it has nothing to do with the film?

#3 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:08 PM

I saw this article in the Daily Mail but posted it under Trash then deleted it due to confusion.

Is anything to do with Gemma and Olga posted under Quantum still even if it has nothing to do with the film?

I chose to post it here, but posting it under the Daniel Craig or General Discussion forums would probably be fine as well.