Bond's confirmed kills

8 replies to this topic

#1 Dante Convis

Dante Convis

Recruit

• Crew
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:56 AM

Apologies if there are existing threads on this. If this question gets asked a hundred times a day then please feel free to stab me brutally in the neck, leg and arm with a pair of scissors and leave me bleeding to death in an Haitian hotel room.

Does anyone have a list of Bond's confirmed kills in "QOS"?

#2 Craig is 007

Craig is 007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 274 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:40 PM

No, but I could sum it up for you. B)

The two Alfa Romeo-henchmen at the end of the car chase. Craig Mitchell after the tense foot chase over Siena's roof tops. Edmund Slate in rom 325 at Hotel Dessalines. We don't know if anyone was killed during the boat chase, so can't say. At the Tosca Opera in Bregenz Bond shoots two guards with his Walther, but Tanner doesn't say anything about two dead guards, only the Special Branch-agent. Then we have the two Bolivian police officers. Don't know if it counts, since he crashed, but the pilot chasing Bond and Camille in the DC3. And (yes, I've counted) six men during the finale at Perla De Las Dunas.

So that's 12 kills. :tdown:

#3 JimmyBond

JimmyBond

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10559 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:07 PM

That's much less than Brosnan, who has at least 12 kills in the DAD opening alone B)

#4 Pierce - Daniel

Pierce - Daniel

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:03 PM

how did the first Alfa go in QOS? I know the one Bond shot down, but can't remeber wat happened to the first car.

#5 Craig is 007

Craig is 007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 274 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:10 PM

The first car crashed into a trailer. B)

#6 jaguar007

jaguar007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5608 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:14 PM

Brozzayawn killed me as well in DAD, it was that bad B)

du dum tish!

#7 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:25 PM

That's much less than Brosnan, who has at least 12 kills in the DAD opening alone B)

But what about the audience? Deffo some confirmed kills there. :tdown:

#8 Double-0-7

Double-0-7

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3629 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:47 PM

12 kills... so it only seemed like M bitched about all of them, but it was only the ones Bond told her about. B)

#9 Dante Convis

Dante Convis

Recruit

• Crew
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:31 PM

No, but I could sum it up for you. B)

The two Alfa Romeo-henchmen at the end of the car chase. Craig Mitchell after the tense foot chase over Siena's roof tops. Edmund Slate in rom 325 at Hotel Dessalines. We don't know if anyone was killed during the boat chase, so can't say. At the Tosca Opera in Bregenz Bond shoots two guards with his Walther, but Tanner doesn't say anything about two dead guards, only the Special Branch-agent. Then we have the two Bolivian police officers. Don't know if it counts, since he crashed, but the pilot chasing Bond and Camille in the DC3. And (yes, I've counted) six men during the finale at Perla De Las Dunas.

So that's 12 kills. :tdown:

Many thanks. Good to see Bond doing his bit to help out funeral parlours and florists during these turbulent economic times.