#1 PaulZ108

PaulZ108

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1569 posts

Posted 12 October 2002 - 04:27 PM

http://www.ea.com/ea...htfire/home.jsp

Looks pretty nice and it's already got some content on it (unlike the AUF site when it launched). There are different video/screenshot selections for the different platforms and a PC demo is promised soon. I can't wait...

#2 mrmoon

mrmoon

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 12 October 2002 - 05:24 PM

I recently bought PMS2 mag which had a very nice Nightfire feature and DVD with video. I'm very impressed with what Ive seen so far and Im definately looking forward to playing it. Advantages over AUF include a greater longevity and playability with the option to take a stealth tactic through your mission or an all out shoot em up route. Apparently the AI is also improved and an event sensitive score has been implemented for approaching bad guys. The only downers they mention are the fact they are unsure if it will run smoothly with switches from FPS to third person and the abundance of cut scenes. However, to me it seems to be shaping up nicely and with larger multiplayer levels and the inclusion of bots it's definately going to be more exciting.

PS. They also mentioned that the first level is an action packed intro much like a classic opening followed by a stunning title sequence before u r launched into the game. Pretty cool.

#3 00Kevin

00Kevin

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 13 October 2002 - 05:19 PM

It's cool, here is a shortcut to the site:

007.ea.com

I might also mention that the "agent under fire" "TWINE" "007 racing" and "TND" sites seem to be gone

#4 00Kevin

00Kevin

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 13 October 2002 - 07:58 PM

scratch that, tomorow never dies is still up at:

http://www.tndgame.com/

a pity they dumped the AUF site, it had a lot of good content

the intro from the AUF site is still up at 007.ea.com but It takes you to the nightfire site

#5 HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 October 2002 - 02:30 AM

I like the new site. AUF site was a very good site though. I like the music that I have heard before! Who's writing and composing this music?

#6 scaramanga

scaramanga

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 17 October 2002 - 09:40 PM

Nice site, although lacking in content at the moment. Mind you, considering that it is out next month I had expected a bit more. Nothing as yet resembling a Walther in the weapons section.

#7 Blofeld

Blofeld

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 October 2002 - 03:31 AM

Hello,
I was wondering if anybody knows if the game will be progressive-scan and Dolby Pro-Logic II compatible on the Nintendo Gamecube version? My set up at home allows for both of these options to be utilized. I sure hope that it does. Thanks.:)

#8 Blofeld

Blofeld

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 November 2002 - 10:12 AM

Anybody know about these options on the Cube version?