10 replies to this topic

#1 Double-Oh Agent

Double-Oh Agent

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4325 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 07:37 AM

As I was watching Quantum Of Solace today, I thought I might have seen Marc Forster in it.

The scene in question occurs during the Greene Planet party in Bolivia. It is a long shot which shows James Bond having just climbed the stairs on his way to see Dominic Greene. In the background, there is a bald man who begins walking in Bond's direction.

I just happened to spot him and thought it might have been Forster. But before I could get a really good look at him, he walked behind a post and they cut to a different shot.

So does anybody know if that was him?

#2 ImTheMoneypenny

ImTheMoneypenny

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1352 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 01:44 PM

Can't say I noticed that. I am going to be seeing QOS again this week so I'll keep an eye out. :(

#3 dutch_pepper

dutch_pepper

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 02:00 PM

I think it's him, because of his stature and the way he walks. But you can't see his face, so i'm not sure.

#4 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:55 AM

Didn't notice this, but will have to make a point to watch out for this guy during the next theatre viewing.

#5 Judo chop

Judo chop

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7461 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:01 AM

But before I could get a really good look at him, he walked behind a post and they cut to a different shot.

You see! Forster's not so different from us Bond fans. He hides his identity behind posts too.

#6 Double-Oh Agent

Double-Oh Agent

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4325 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:00 AM

But before I could get a really good look at him, he walked behind a post and they cut to a different shot.

You see! Forster's not so different from us Bond fans. He hides his identity behind posts too.

Okay, okay, I'll tell you my identity:

I'm Spartacus!

:(

#7 Vauxhall

Vauxhall

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10744 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:58 AM

Not sure about the guy at the party, but I'm fairly sure Marc Forster's voice is used as one of the Quantum members discussing the Tierra Project at the opera.

#8 sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8996 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 12:17 PM

I'm fairly sure Marc Forster's voice is used as one of the Quantum members discussing the Tierra Project at the opera.

I thought the same thing. It may be. Apart from them all saying "no objections", I can't remember the exact piece of dialogue, but I think he says ".....in Quantum's time."

#9 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 04:02 PM

I'm fairly sure Marc Forster's voice is used as one of the Quantum members discussing the Tierra Project at the opera.

I thought the same thing. It may be. Apart from them all saying "no objections", I can't remember the exact piece of dialogue, but I think he says ".....in Quantum's time."

I think it is Forsters voice. The woman sounds like M aswell!

#10 Double-Oh Agent

Double-Oh Agent

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4325 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:09 PM

As I was watching Quantum Of Solace today, I thought I might have seen Marc Forster in it.

The scene in question occurs during the Greene Planet party in Bolivia. It is a long shot which shows James Bond having just climbed the stairs on his way to see Dominic Greene. In the background, there is a bald man who begins walking in Bond's direction.

I just happened to spot him and thought it might have been Forster. But before I could get a really good look at him, he walked behind a post and they cut to a different shot.

Anybody think this was him during their viewing of Quantum Of Solace over the past week or am I imagining things?

#11 deth

deth

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2651 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:50 AM

I don't think it was him.