QOS review -from Canada

No replies to this topic

#1 4yorizonly

4yorizonly

Cadet

• Crew
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 08:28 AM

As usual I was 1st in line on opening night Nov. 14 -IN CANADA (the Country next to the USA)-for some unknown reason Canada never seems to be acknowledged as existing in the eyes of CBn when it comes to surveys, opening night dates, revenue statistics,attendance, etc. -it seems Canada is considered to be included as part of the USA, not worthy of recognition as a separate country.
After the QOS show I proudly gave my wife a bottle of Avon Bond Girl perfume,returned home & reluctantly FINALLY forced myself to read Graham Ryes' negative review of QOS - sadly I agree with 99.9% of his comments. As a serious Bond fan since high school in 1964, my opinion is now completely firm that Daniel Craig portrays Ian Flemings' Bond the best of them all,with Sean moving down to 2nd place. Sadly,even the superb acting skills of DC,he cannot overcome the dissapointment of too much crammed in,unexplained, highly over edited with flawed writing & directing. Martin Campbell & Shirley Bassey PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!! Have mercy upon us.
P.S.-Is Michael Wilsons' tacky cameo not worth any mentioning? surely you guys caught the quick glimpse!