This is a read only archive of the old forums
The new CBn forums are located at https://quarterdeck.commanderbond.net/

Photo

Am I the only one who thought it rubbish?

32 replies to this topic

#31 Fiona Volpe lover

Fiona Volpe lover

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 347 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 05:42 PM

Are you alone in hating the film?

Not quite. There are quite a few people who didn't get the film and think stating how they "hate it" is enough to explain why.

Some of us have, myself included, have gone into pretty extensive detail as to why we disliked QOS. I personally wouldn't say I HATED it, but considering it was Bond film I felt severely let down.

#32 Bond Bug

Bond Bug

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 06:15 PM

The DAD-haters were also in a minority from the beginning.

:(

Another insight by Mr Wint that should be noted.

I salute your courage and conviction in making your case so eloquently. You are a tribute to those who demand the return of James Bond!

#33 Joyce Carrington

Joyce Carrington

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4631 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 06:58 PM

Some of us have, myself included, have gone into pretty extensive detail as to why we disliked QOS. I personally wouldn't say I HATED it, but considering it was Bond film I felt severely let down.

Echoing these thoughts.

Clearly the opinions differ strongly, but I think it is far too soon to say what the majority or minority is thinking. And what does it matter anyway? In the end, the only thing that matters is whether you had a good time watching it. If so, good. Hope you enjoy watching it again. If not, too bad. But maybe the next one will be something more to your liking.