No replies to this topic

#1 LazyAmerican24

LazyAmerican24

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:18 AM

Bond FF by a 13 y/o

December 23, 2009, Rockie Mountains, Colorado.
A Christmas party is being held atop the mountains, the host is Desmund Loter, an ex MI6 field agent, Loter is in possession of top secret research uncovered in September during a mission in south-eastern Russia. The MI6 has sent its best agent to retrieve the research, destroy it, and eliminate Loter. Intel says that Loter plans to sell the research to an operative in the Chinese Military, Zao Chung.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A silver Aston Martin pulls into the driveway of Loter's mansion. A man dressed in a tuxedo and emitting the scent of fine cologne climbs out of the sports car. He speaks into an earpeace.

James Bond: "Reginald, I'm here."

The MI6 had begun issuing handlers to field agents, men who could monitor the location and provide intel at a second's notice. Bond's handler was Reginald Lesker.

Reginald Lesker: "I've noticed 007, your target is inside preparing for the exchange. I wouldn't take too long reaching him Bond."

James: "Understood Reginald."

James entered the party. A group of tables were set up around a brightly lit Christmas tree and caters were offering samplings of champagne and caviar. Bond noticed Loter out of the corner of his eye.

James: "I have visual on the target."

Reginald: "Procede with caution 007."

James: "Always handing out the obvious advice, that is just like you Reginald."

James moved in and around the crowd trying to make his way to Loter. Desmund led Chung upstairs into the elevator. James followed them in the one adjecent to Loter's.
The elevator stopped at Loter's private helipad where two helicopters were waiting for Desmund and Chung. Bond reached into his jacket and pulled out his Walther P99 and twisted on a silencer. He took careful aim and fired a shot, the bullet hit Loter in the upper-arm, a non-fatal wound.

Loter: "Guards, intruder! KILL HIM!"

a group of heavily armed guards rushed in from James' left. Bond picked them off one-by-one as Desmund and Chung boarded their choppers. Bond reloaded his pistol and aimed at Chung's chopper. The bullet hit its target, the pilot's head. The helicopter spun rapidly and the blades hit the mountain uttering a deafening screech of metal meeting rock. The smoking chopper plummited to the icy ground below, bursting into flames on impact.

James: "The research is destroyed, but Loter escaped."

Reginald: "Dammit, well I suppose you must take the good with the bad. Well done 007, return to headquarters."