97 replies to this topic

#91 Kristian

Kristian

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 11:47 PM

Kristain i was wondering when u'd show up I figured u were jump up and down considering Camille might come back.

Camillie Reeturning would be cool i think Let me see Quantum of solace and i'll let you all know :(

Hi, Q. Good to hear from you again. You're right. I am simply over Jupiter that Camille survives. I just thought that the fabricated ending of that IMDB review would have been too much of a downer.

Glad to hear that she might even come back. I hope that she and Bond get to ride the, um, Hobby Horse in a future flick.... Let's hope.

#92 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:15 AM

Kristain i was wondering when u'd show up I figured u were jump up and down considering Camille might come back.

Camillie Reeturning would be cool i think Let me see Quantum of solace and i'll let you all know :(

Hi, Q. Good to hear from you again. You're right. I am simply over Jupiter that Camille survives. I just thought that the fabricated ending of that IMDB review would have been too much of a downer.

Glad to hear that she might even come back. I hope that she and Bond get to ride the, um, Hobby Horse in a future flick.... Let's hope.

Indeed. Even though I liked Imdb's end i hear the actual end I belive is much much better then Imdb's so i'm happy.

Back On topic So long as it is dont tasetfully and doesn't take anything away from bond 23 I don't see why Camile Can't return.

I'm also excited by the Multi film orgnization known as Quatnum

I have a few idea about the name quantum and what it means but I figure Maybe I should wait and QOS before i go galivanting ideas.

#93 Mister E

Mister E

Resigned

• Discharged
  • PipPipPip
  • 2160 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:54 AM

It's going to be interesting to see who Mikey and Babs will pick to direct next. After Forster, the possibilities are almost limitless.

#94 Captain Tightpants

Captain Tightpants

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4755 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 06:28 AM

It's going to be interesting to see who Mikey and Babs will pick to direct next. After Forster, the possibilities are almost limitless.

An I don't think they'll settle on just anybody. Given the way QUATUM OF SOLACE seems to be getting some fantastic reviews, they seem to have reinvented the franchise from a directorial perspective in that it's not just something that happens every other year and would be nice to have on your resume, but has become something to aspire to.

#95 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:40 PM

we'll get the director choice in June i feel as well as release date

I'm going to say this now if they were going to try a summer 2010 release I'd think they'd succed

#96 TheHildebrandRarity

TheHildebrandRarity

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 07:36 PM

Having seen QoS, I don't know why they want Camille to return, unless there is some loose ends to tie up I don't see any reason for her to return.

#97 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:16 PM

Well if it futher devlopes the story for 007 i don't see why Camilie can't return.

#98 Mister E

Mister E

Resigned

• Discharged
  • PipPipPip
  • 2160 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:12 AM

An I don't think they'll settle on just anybody. Given the way QUATUM OF SOLACE seems to be getting some fantastic reviews, they seem to have reinvented the franchise from a directorial perspective in that it's not just something that happens every other year and would be nice to have on your resume, but has become something to aspire to.

Yes for once more auteur directors will be attracted to Bond. The days of only "John Glens" and directors with only action films on their credentials seem to be numbered.