3 replies to this topic

#1 YOLT

YOLT

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1533 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 05:31 PM

I think it will be wise to make 23 and 24 continuation films just like CR and QOS. Bond 23 can start 2 years after QOS. 007 is on another assignment, and not after QOS. But while the story develops he learns that Quantum is in the job. A film more like DN or TB; and maybe YOLT; the main enemy is a member or even No.2 of Quantum but we also see No.1. And Bond 24 can develop from here, 007 to finish and end the Qunatum story. Bond 24 in 2012, 50 years of Bond. Property of a Lady and Risico respectivly.

I really want Bond 25 to be a standalone film. The last of Craig. Maybe Colonel Sun etc.

#2 JimmyBond

JimmyBond

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10559 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 06:16 PM

I hope they go back to Stand alone films after 'Solace.' Having the only link be the orginization of Quantum. I like continuation storys don't get me wrong, but I want to believe Bond is on other assignments between films.

#3 YOLT

YOLT

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1533 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 04:38 PM

Yes maybe more like the Connery-Spectre films. I also think it will be harder to make continuation storys because everyone gets older :(

#4 TheHildebrandRarity

TheHildebrandRarity

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:38 PM

I think Quantum could easily be used in the next 1 or 2, as we've had soooooooo many stand alone films, lets try and make this new era more meaningful.