4 replies to this topic

#1 MicroGlobe One

MicroGlobe One

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 May 2002 - 09:01 PM

The only problem with that phenomenal sountrack remix which plays over the closing credits of The World is Not Enough is that the song was composed after the soundtrack was compiled. This is one of my all time favorite remixes of the James Bond theme and I'm always putting in the DVD just so that I can skip to the closing credits and give it a listen.

Does anyone know who created this remix of David Arnold's score, or any other information concerning its creation? Quite apparently, it was created to replace Scott Walker's "I've Only Myself to Blame" and change the usual pace which closes the Bond films.

More importantly, does anyone out there have this song in MP3 format? Does anyone out there have the means to record and save this file, right off the DVD, in MP3 format? I, and I'm sure many other fans, would love to have the file on hand. It's an incredible tune.

#2 James Page

James Page

Lt. Commander

• Crew
  • PipPipPip
  • 1456 posts

Posted 14 May 2002 - 10:25 PM

Good news - the Alternative Music project has been updated tonight with the TWINE end credits track! :-)

Also... The much sought Parodi Fair GoldenEye teaser music, and a song turned down for the movie's main theme!

#3 MicroGlobe One

MicroGlobe One

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 May 2002 - 06:53 PM

Fantastic! It's much appreciated. Thanks again, and keep up the good work.

#4 James Page

James Page

Lt. Commander

• Crew
  • PipPipPip
  • 1456 posts

Posted 13 May 2002 - 09:22 PM

I have said track, in high quality MP3 format.

Just for you MicroGlobe, it'll be included in the next update of MI6's alternative Music Project, later in the week.

"M.I.6. not 10 to 6" :)

#5 MicroGlobe One

MicroGlobe One

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 May 2002 - 09:38 PM

You just made this 007 fanatic a very happy man. I can't get enough of Bond related music and the MI6 "Alternative Music Project," making some of the rarest of the rare available to us, is a delight. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it.

Additionally, I recommend you check out another thread started today concerning the "Die Another Day" tune that has popped up online. Could this be the theme to the new film, or just a random dance tune being distributed as the theme? I'm still trying to get ahold of it.

Thanks again.