127 replies to this topic

#121 ComplimentsOfSharky

ComplimentsOfSharky

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2804 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:00 PM

LTK yes but QOS seems to have done the concept to that film far better. CR of course but improved on character and action. I will admit the touch screen is DAD-ish but I forgive them for that.

For me, the problem with DAD wasn't touch screens, it was bad dialogue, bad acting, and bad CGI. QoS looks to have none of that.

Here here

As long as the movie itself doesn't make me die inside, I'm fine with an abundance of action.

#122 Mister E

Mister E

Resigned

• Discharged
  • PipPipPip
  • 2160 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:04 PM

For me, the problem with DAD wasn't touch screens, it was bad dialogue, bad acting, and bad CGI. QoS looks to have none of that.

Well those screens featured are obviously CGI ones but again, I'll let it pass.

#123 Zorin Industries

Zorin Industries

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5634 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:12 PM

This has been reported elsewhere, but in the next two hours on Britain's ITV1, the ahem National Movie Awards (or let's give it to the star who agreed to come along) are showing the SOLACE trailer without Spanish rendering....

#124 Mr. Blofeld

Mr. Blofeld

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9173 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:25 PM

Even when not in English, this trailer kicks major åss. :):tup:

Does anyone else think that Greene is a modern-day Largo? You've got the organization, the mistress, the mysterious plot in the Bahamas... damn, this may well one-up Thunderball in the "kick-åss awesome" department! ;)

Does anyone know if the shot of Bond and Mitchell falling through the glass roof was shot with that snake-headed camera? That may explain why it was so striking... :(

Damn, I wish this'd come out in IMAX! :)

#125 RedKelly

RedKelly

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:34 PM

Holy :(! :)! alright!

#126 Nicolas Suszczyk

Nicolas Suszczyk

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3735 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:34 PM

Taking in account that the new trailer is in Spanish... alguien puede decirme donde mierda puedo verlo?!!!! every link is dead and I'm DYING !!!!!!!!!!!!

#127 Mr. Blofeld

Mr. Blofeld

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9173 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:40 PM

Taking in account that the new trailer is in Spanish... alguien puede decirme donde mierda puedo verlo?!!!! every link is dead and I'm DYING !!!!!!!!!!!!

La muerte es vida, mi amigo; plomo y plata, o un poco de otra mierda como eso... :(

#128 dee-bee-five

dee-bee-five

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2227 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:47 PM

Even when not in English, this trailer kicks major åss. :):tup:

Does anyone else think that Greene is a modern-day Largo? You've got the organization, the mistress, the mysterious plot in the Bahamas... damn, this may well one-up Thunderball in the "kick-åss awesome" department! :)

Oh, dear God. Just as I started to get excited about QoS, you had to go and invoke the spectre of Thunderbore :( .

#129 Nicolas Suszczyk

Nicolas Suszczyk

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3735 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:48 PM

Glad you speak spanish, Blofeld.

Mharkin mandame el trailer ya mismo!!! trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer trailer noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww w !

#130 Nicolas Suszczyk

Nicolas Suszczyk

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3735 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 08:00 PM

I'm downloading it from the Archivo007 link. Hope it works.

IT WORKED! AWESOME!

#131 double o ego

double o ego

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 08:02 PM

I just saw the english version on itv...It's **** incredible!!!! The dialogue is awesome!! and the action, oh snap! this film easily has CR beat...EASILY! Daniel Craig owns hard!!

Trust me, don't waste your time downloading the spanish ersion, wait till it comes out in english, you won't be dissapointed, it sounds looks and feels so much better!

Edited by double o ego, 09 September 2008 - 08:04 PM.

#132 [dark]

[dark]

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6239 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 08:10 PM

TOPIC CLOSED. Please direct all your comments to the two trailer discussion threads: SPOILER-FREE and SPOILER-FULL.

Posted Image
Two minutes and 28 seconds of 00-heaven