#1 00Kevin

00Kevin

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 27 August 2002 - 01:09 AM

Okay, perhaps I'm going abit overboard with this but here goes:

I am invisioning a huge bond game, that combines the adventures of many bond films, and games, and put them in 1 huge bond game.

for example, the first 2-3 levels are in the carribean, tracking down and defeating Dr. No, then say 2-4 levels of FRWL, a few levels from GF, TB ect. a big game, a lot of levels like in GE, graphics supporb like in AUF and NF, the quality of GE, multible scenarios, an awesome deathmatch mode, with classic and origonal levels, charactors, weapons, gadgets, ect.

I can see it as the perfect game, okay I'm going over my head abit, the closest thing we'll be getting is NF.

okay, anywho, anyone agree, would you like to see something like this or an origonal story (of corse we wouldn't through out the new movies for their own games) anyone have anything to add,

lets say this thread is your: "go wild and Imagine your perfect bond game" kind of thing, whadda you say?

#2 ShockTroop22

ShockTroop22

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPip
  • 1013 posts

Posted 27 August 2002 - 11:42 AM

as unbeliveably cool as that would be, it would never get made. The game you describe would consist of about 60 levels at least! Agent Under Fire comprised of about 12, this means that the game would require about 6 DVD discs for the playstation 2, X Box, etc. And about 14 CD's for the PC. This would put the cost of the game at about

#3 00Kevin

00Kevin

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 27 August 2002 - 12:15 PM

you don't neccesarily do ALL the films. for example, between Dr. No and DAF, perhaps less, some where from 15-25 levels, I'm saying It could be done, but probubly woun't be.

#4 Max Zorin007

Max Zorin007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 27 August 2002 - 12:16 PM

I invisioned another goldeneye just made after another movie.......live and let die

#5 00Kevin

00Kevin

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 27 August 2002 - 12:17 PM

funny, I always thought the caves at the end of the film seemed like a level from goldeneye.

#6 Harmsway

Harmsway

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13293 posts

Posted 27 August 2002 - 10:15 PM

I would love to see a "Bond Legacy" type of game. But instead of 3-4 levels per film, we should expand. We'd have to choose the most "game"-like of the films, then narrow it down from there. I could see these levels in an FPS:

GF: Fort Knox
YOLT: Volcano (what an awesome level that would be!!)
DAF: Oil Rig
TSWLM: Egyptian temple, Oil Tanker, Atlantis
OP: train, jungle (with animals?)
AVTAK: Mainstrike mine
TLD: Russian air base
DAD: Korean base, health clinic, final showdown level

I think DAD in itself should be a game, and I'm sad they're not making one based on it (not that I won't like NightFire).

#7 Carver

Carver

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1470 posts

Posted 27 August 2002 - 10:23 PM

I posted a topic exactly the same as this a while back called The Ultimate Bond game. I have always though of this, there could be a level from each film (well, maybe not, that would make 19/20) and in each level, the actor who portrayed Bond could be the image on Bond's face. The levels could be based around the main point of action in the moive e.g OP: the bomb defusing in the circus tent, TSWLM: the fight in Atlantis, TWINE: the theft of the nuke bombo by Renard, in Kazastan.
This is, all, just a dream though:(

#8 00Kevin

00Kevin

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 28 August 2002 - 01:26 AM

great Ideas both of you! I can't wait for others to add their oppinions as well.