3 replies to this topic

#1 triviachamp

triviachamp

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1400 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 08:13 PM

So will they return? I hope so. I quite liked Mathis and I wish Leiter had more screen time.

And I think it would be a good idea for the Bond girl to be Gala Brand, perhaps as a spy inside the nefarious organiztion? Since CR had the the least womanizing Bond since DAF (remember what happened to Plenty?) I think it would be great to have a Bond movie in which he doesn't have sex and gets dumped. :) Come on time to get rid of the cliched endings. :P

#2 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8038 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 08:17 PM

So will they return? I hope so. I quite liked Mathis and I wish Leiter had more screen time.

And I think it would be a good idea for the Bond girl to be Gala Brand, perhaps as a spy inside the nefarious organiztion? Since CR had the the least womanizing Bond since DAF (remember what happened to Plenty?) I think it would be great to have a Bond movie in which he doesn't have sex and gets dumped. :) Come on time to get rid of the cliched endings. :P

Yes I think the stage is set for both of them to return. It could be an interesting dynamic between Bond and Mathis, with Mathis having to earn Bond's trust. The new Felix is off to a good start too, seems like Bond owes him one, after Felix stops him from knifing Le Chiffre and funding him at the poker table.

#3 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 08:24 PM

I would like both to return - both Played by the same actor which played them before :)

#4 Tiin007

Tiin007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1696 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 08:29 PM

I want Mathis to return in Bond 2.2 (after all, he is more relevant to this story arc than Leiter) and Leiter to return in Bond 2.3, much like Wade returned in TND and Zukovsky returned in TWINE.