4 replies to this topic

#1 MrDraco

MrDraco

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1138 posts

Posted 01 July 2002 - 10:07 PM

Guys some of you may like some of you may not its all a qustion of personallty and generation.....What do you guys think of the Oasis doing a Bond-Song? We don't have many Double-O Seven bond songs that well..."Are Rock'en Roll!" there mostly tech-pop and i'm not big on it but i do love the bond songs! but wouldn't it be cool to have them do a song?
Just Imagine.
"Cigerettes and Martini's"
Is it my imagination as a spy, or have a finally found something worth living for, i was looking for a little action and all i found was Cigerettes and Martinis, you can spend a life time, but will comes you gotta make it happen.......i suck at qouting there music but i love'm!

#2 mrmoon

mrmoon

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 01 July 2002 - 10:18 PM

I suppose I could handle it if it was like there early work, Champagne supernova was good (not very Bond) but stuff like Hindu Times is just dire.

Jamiroquai all the way:D

#3 MrDraco

MrDraco

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1138 posts

Posted 02 July 2002 - 03:08 AM

i think if they did it should be like Gas Panic the sorta ghost thing except a spy taping at your windows you better get on your knees and pray because Bond is on the way hehe some thing like that!

#4 Hardyboy

Hardyboy

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 472 posts

Posted 02 July 2002 - 05:39 AM

Could the Gallagher brothers stop fighting with each other long enough to get the song recorded?

#5 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 04 July 2002 - 02:05 PM

I seem to recall posting, albeit that that's probably now blown into the ether, that The Masterplan would have been a very jolly Bond theme. I still think that. Shame Heathen Chemistry is appalling. Had it. Used it. Lost it.