32 replies to this topic

#31 Tuxedo

Tuxedo

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 03:26 PM

Could this be taken from some advertisment that was filmed on original movie location? Smirnoff or Heineken?

#32 Daniel Craig the cool 007

Daniel Craig the cool 007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 03:38 PM

Im quite positively positive that Daniel is smoking a cigar...Brosnan did smoke one in Die Another Day, didn't he?That scene does look cool with Craig...I heard that Craig smokes quite heavily in life and i heard that he stopped...could someone clarify that for me plz?thanks

#33 bernsmartin007

bernsmartin007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 407 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 03:43 PM

Brosnan smoked 2 cigars in Die Another Day, strangely enough at leasdt one of them which I have seen him smoking also in a publicity photo with the band still on was not a Havana, even though he was supposed to be in Cuba.

Where abouts are you from? I don't think your American, because I though Havanas were illegal over there

I live in the UK, but there are cigar merchants who will covertly ship small supplies of Havana cigars to the US, usually disguised as books or what have you. It is also perfectly legal to take a small personal stock of Havanas back into the States with you if you have been abroad, they just don;t want anybody selling them on...not that they really care it's a stupid and outdated embargo from the Cuban missile crisis.