5 replies to this topic

#1 Jacques Nexus

Jacques Nexus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 03 May 2002 - 12:16 PM

Hi guys...as the topic says SILVERTONGUE extracts are available but there's ONE problem stuffing up the works.

Thursday evening I emailed it out to every one on my emailing list but in most cases they haven't made it through. The preview with pix inserted is roughly 45 pages long and is apparently too large for most of the destination computers to accept it. Blast ! I've spent the last two weeks feverishly getting these extracts suitable for emailing only to be saboutaged at the last moment by bloody technology !

The trouble to is that I'm running to a d-e-a-dline. By May 5 I'll be off-the-air for at least a few months. That's why I have tried to rush out these extracts this week.

As far as I know forum members Scaramanga, Xenobia, Dave, Blue Eyes & James Page at MI6 may have successfully received it but I can't confirm it yet.

Hopefully Dave or Blue Eyes can post it here ?. I'll need to act fast to ask them to do it, provided there is no problem preventing it.

Besides the Playboy preview there is also a cross promotional advert for a brand of lipstick used by all the Bond girls of SILVERTONGUE ! Hopefully most of you received it, but if not please ask around on this forum for any one who can send it to you after May 5.

Though I'll be off-the-air I'll try as best I can to stay in touch but it'll be difficult via internet lounges & public libraries and the like (And expensive too. Also, library computers here do not seem to be powerful enough to get through to CBN.). So in the next few months I apologise for being somewhat "missing in action".

So from Monsieur Le Nexus...au revoir !!!!.

#2 The Admiral

The Admiral

Admiral

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7777 posts

Posted 04 May 2002 - 06:30 PM

ok, Silvertongue is now online...[link]

#3 Jacques Nexus

Jacques Nexus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 05 May 2002 - 01:13 PM

I've just seen it, Dave. You've done a wonderful job putting it up. Thanks again Dave.

BTW...if any one thinks they have any related images that may fit into my fan fic then by all means send them to me at: [email protected]
I can access via public terminals so they can collect in there. Please note my pielink facility doesn't appear to allow me to email responses overseas, ie, out of Australia.
Anyway, what you see in the preview is by no means set in concrete, so any other great pix others may want to provide we can unveil when the whole project is hopefully finished later this year and published in its entirety.
Well this is my last message from the comfort of my brother's PC and tomorrow its back to the blasted public terminals for the next few months :).

#4 The Admiral

The Admiral

Admiral

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7777 posts

Posted 04 May 2002 - 05:55 PM

Just putting together the PDF file now for Silertongue - stay tuned!

#5 Jacques Nexus

Jacques Nexus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 04 May 2002 - 12:25 PM

I have good news, every one ! Dave has informed me the Playboy preview will be up by the end of weekend ! That's past my deadline so by Monday my pockets will be rattling with coins as I access a public terminal :).

#6 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 23 April 2004 - 11:58 AM

What happened to this? I remember getting a few updates on it but then it dissappeared. Was the story finished?