How do you kill.....

4 replies to this topic

#1 Zorin

Zorin

Cadet

• Crew
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 May 2002 - 11:56 PM

Okay, for those of you who have beaten the game, How do you kill Malprave?
I have been dying to see how Bond does away with her.
Also how do you kill Bloch? He has all that Body armour.
Another question on an entirely different track. When in the game do you meet the twins? I've looked on all of the sites, and they never tell you these things.

#2 General Koskov

General Koskov

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 09 May 2002 - 04:08 AM

I rented that game for five days...got to the 'Evil Summit' level. Pretty ****py AI, ****py plot, Bond looks like Lazenby, though, so not all's lost! :)

Personally, I hate levels where the bad guy has body armour that bears a likeness to Fort Knox. Honestly, did EA ever watch how Bond dispposed of enemies in the films?

#3 007ES

007ES

Cadet

• Crew
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 November 2002 - 01:40 AM

Malprave was killed when she stuck her hand in a toaster...

Oh I mean she was killed in her base when she set the nuclear missiles she was planning to launch into self destruct mode

Bloch is killed from a rocket blast and crashes through the stain glass!

#4 PaulZ108

PaulZ108

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1569 posts

Posted 13 November 2002 - 04:48 AM

You don't actually kill Malprave. Just kill Bloch by shooting him and dodging his rockets until he retreats into Malprave's office, go through the pipe after him, and blast him out the window, and watch the end cinematic. If you look you can see Malprave running after you before the building explodes and takes her out with it.

#5 00Kevin

00Kevin

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 02:08 AM

glad to see there is at least one wise paul I know, my friend Paul C saw that cematic and thought that see lived through it! SHEESH

and as for the twins:

no, one of the things that makes this game seem imcomplete, you meet these you girls and then they are dropped from the plot like a sack of patatoes

sadly, the twins do not show up at all in the game except for that being of cold reception, but who knows, mabey EA will bring them back in a future bond game, probubly not