6 replies to this topic

#1 00Kevin

00Kevin

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 08 March 2002 - 04:10 PM

I don't know about GE but I'm the best in TWINe 64 multiplayer, okay mabey that's the most popular game, but it sure smokes out most of the rest!

#2 mrmoon

mrmoon

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 08 March 2002 - 08:11 PM

007Kevin check your private messages.

#3 Tedley King

Tedley King

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 08 March 2002 - 04:41 PM

I borrowed TWINE for the 64, soon after it was released, from a friend on a Monday. By Friday when I was giving it back, had completed it! Goldeneye was a little more difficult, possiblybecause it had more levels. I've completed AUF also, so now I'm jst trying to get the PLATINUM on all levels, i already have four platinum, 3 gold, 2 with no score and the rest bronze! So, It seems I'm good,butnot compared to half the world, who may consistenty play it. I use my brain when doing levels, not play it so much I know who and when to expect!

#4 WarBird

WarBird

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 370 posts

Posted 01 August 2002 - 05:58 PM

I think I am also somewhat really good in TWINE. Its a really good game. Even though there are all those new games out there, my friends would rather play TWINE the those newer ones.

#5 1q2w3e4r

1q2w3e4r

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1336 posts

Posted 02 August 2002 - 08:40 AM

Im okay at TWINE, but I can;t continually starve off people who are half decent from beating me at it. GE however.... I'm the king at, kinda think it was designed for me, always have had the abillity to play 3 people on any level and beat them (3 to 1 teams) convincingly every time out. And getting the level cheats on GE is much more fun (spec the facility and archives)

#6 007_JamesBond

007_JamesBond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 17 August 2002 - 07:10 PM

I love that game, it was good but to easy though of course, I also rule at multiplayer

#7 0007

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 October 2002 - 01:30 AM

I rule at multiplayer in TWINE N64 explosive mode. I pound my enemies. If you play Arena and you use the maximum amount of players, you'll constantly hear sounds of explosions, because everyone fights everyone.

The one I hate is sniper combat. I zoom in all the way with my gun, and when the enemy is too close and I need to line up a headshot, I have to zoom back.