2238 replies to this topic

#2101 S K Y F A L L

S K Y F A L L

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6889 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:48 PM

Granted a press release comes out this month for Bond 24 listing Pinewood, Canada and Poland as their filming locations.

Chiwetel Ejiofor is confirmed to play the villain with Idres Elba as a henchmen.

They debunk the Penepole Cruz rumor like they did with the John Travolta rumor by saying, "were not going in that direction for Bond 24' however she is cast in Bond 25.

I wish TND, TWINE and DAD were as good as GE.

#2102 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:27 PM

Granted...TND, TWINE and DAD turn out to be just as good as GE....Grave Encounters that is!! (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1703199/) :P

I wish that we could have both Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman cast in a future Bond film..

#2103 S K Y F A L L

S K Y F A L L

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6889 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:31 AM

Granted Bond 24 is a Bond/Star Trek/Hobbit crossover film. 

I wish I could afford to get a new large tv for my mother's birthday.

#2104 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:20 PM

Granted...you find a very nice 72" flat screen TV for your mother at a reasonable price..However, you discover that upon opening it, vital items like the TV base, power cable and remote control are considered to be extras and must be ordered online separately and will take an extra two weeks to arrive..

I wish that I didn't still have that annoying song, "The Man" by Aloe Blacc stuck in my head from this past week's NFL draft...

#2105 S K Y F A L L

S K Y F A L L

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6889 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:51 PM

Granted however instead you have commercial giggles stuck in your head and impulse buy all of the products.

I wish I had a mentor, lol.

#2106 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:21 PM

Granted... your evil minded mentor ends up brainwashing you just like how James Bond was in the novel of The Man With The Golden Gun.

I wish that I could gather some clues about Bond 24 from the tweets of various Bond crew members like Terry Bamber..

#2107 S K Y F A L L

S K Y F A L L

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6889 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:19 PM

Granted he tweets about his family, his time at the gym and then lets slip a photo of location scouting but doesn't say where it is from...

I wish I could bring myself to start jogging and even working out again... lol been to lazy.

#2108 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:15 PM

(me too! :P) Granted...you get up the inspiration to go out for jog, but trip over one of your shoelaces the minute you step outside, fall and sprain your ankle...workout canceled!

I wish that we would start hearing some news about the Bourne Legacy sequel..after all it does have a set release date for Aug of 2015.

#2109 007jamesbond

007jamesbond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1371 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:44 AM

Granted....but the release film will be delayed in order to bring back matt damon for the film 

I wish there was some idea about the name of star war character or do we have to wait a bit longer..... 

#2110 S K Y F A L L

S K Y F A L L

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6889 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:57 AM

Granted they releases the names of Han Solo and Leia's children and the villains name and it kind of spoilers it for you.

I wish there was another X-Men film coming out next year.

#2111 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:28 PM

Granted...a new X-Men film is scheduled to be released in the fall of 2015......but it's being co-directed by Lee Tamahori and Marc Forster.

I wish that James Cameron had managed to hold onto the rights to the Terminator franchise.

#2112 S K Y F A L L

S K Y F A L L

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6889 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:44 AM

Granted Terminator 4 is about the robots actually being controlled by humans trying to conquer the world for its resources. 

I wish had a new coffee table to go with my James Bond The Secret World of 007 book.

#2113 AMC Hornet

AMC Hornet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5857 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 02:25 PM

Granted: Q branch provides you with a table that explodes when anything close to the weight of the Secret World book is placed on it.

I wish we'd get some of our overdue summer weather here.

#2114 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:51 PM

Granted..global warming is suddenly accelerated at an alarming rate due to a mysterious space satellite named "Icarus", focusing the sun's energy and melting the polar ice caps..The weather in your locale suddenly becomes a toasty 101 degrees F year round.

I wish that we would get to see Sam Mendes make a brief cameo in Bond 24, like Michael G. Wilson has done for so many years..

#2115 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:46 PM

Again,(just to restart this...)

I wish that we would get to see Sam Mendes make a brief cameo in Bond 24...

#2116 glidrose

glidrose

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2469 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:42 PM

Granted. He plays a cross-dressing flasher who wanders into the gun barrel logo in lieu of Bond. But good news! It opens the film this time.

I wish Dave Warbeck had gotten the chance to play Bond.

#2117 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:32 PM

Granted...but his contract lasts even shorter than John Gavin's did on Diamonds Are Forever, when Connery was hired back. Warbeck is dismissed 2 hours after signing his contract.

I wish that I could take a trip to Murren, Switzerland and the Schilthorn and Piz Gloria someday to see the locations of OHMSS.

#2118 Call Billy Bob

Call Billy Bob

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2917 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:37 PM

Granted... but while you're there, the largest snowstorm in Switzerland's history hits. All transport up and down the mountain is impossible and you are stranded for 3 weeks.

I wish that Disney and Lucasfilm hadn't de-canonized the Star Wars EU.

#2119 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 05:10 PM

Granted...they instead decide to further butcher the original Trilogy (with George's approval of course) by interjecting scenes from the prequels into each of the original films.. However, the one bright side is that Jar Jar Binks replaces Greedo in the Cantina scene in Episode IV and fans actually applaud when he gets blasted and nobody gives a damn anymore about whether Han Solo shot first or not.

I wish that I could be in Rome for the time when they shoot the upcoming car chase for Bond 24! :)

#2120 Call Billy Bob

Call Billy Bob

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2917 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:51 PM

Granted... however, you are charged triple for gelato, throw a fit, get arrested and get involved in a prison break with some seedy Italian mafia types - forever tarnishing your reputation.

I wish Jaws had appeared in one more Bond film, so we could have seen Richard Kiel's awesome performance one more time.

#2121 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:23 PM

Granted... Jaws and Dolly (now married) are brought back 20 years after Moonraker and their son, Jaws Jr. is revealed to be Mr. Bullion, portrayed by Goldie, who if we remember, has his own special set of unique teeth in The World Is Not Enough..Unfortunately this sequence ended up on the cutting room floor.

I wish that we could have had a showdown between Brad Whittaker and Jack Wade with Joe Don Baker playing both roles!

#2122 glidrose

glidrose

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2469 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:23 PM

Granted. He also plays Bond, M, Ms Moneypenny and Q.

I wish David Warbeck had played Bond in a Bond film. Not just signed to a contract. Gotta spell this out so Dove doesn't ruin my "corrupt a wish" post again.

#2123 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:26 PM

(Isn't that the point of this game??)

Granted Mr. Warbeck does finally get to make a Bond film....but it is a television movie remake of Never Say Never Again!

I wish that John Barry's "007 Theme" could make a re-introduction to the Bond series in Bond 24..

#2124 Call Billy Bob

Call Billy Bob

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2917 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:30 PM

Granted... but it also marks the return of comical Moore-esque elements to the series - the theme accompanies a foot chase through a toy store!

I wish John Cleese could have played Q/R one more time.

#2125 glidrose

glidrose

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2469 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:22 PM

Granted... but it also marks the return of comical Moore-esque elements to the series - the theme accompanies a foot chase through a toy store!

If Bond hurls a life-sized "Jaws" stuffed toy at a henchman, then I'm all in!

I wish John Cleese could have played Q/R one more time.

Granted. He gives Daniel Craig's Bond an exploding banana and an invisible car that flies. As a result Bond's car doesn't flip when he swerves to avoid Vesper. Bond captures the villains, rescues Vesper. Never learns that she was a traitor. He retires from the service and that's the last real bloody Bond film. Bond and Vesper move to Notting Hill and Ken Loach directs the Bond films from now on.

I wish the producers would remove the bloody slide whistle from future TMWTGG DVD releases.

#2126 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 04:40 AM

Granted... But it's replaced with the Hanna-Barbera, cartoon-like car crash sound effect that was used in OHMSS when Irma Bundt and Co. crash at the stock car rally while chasing Bond and Tracy.

I wish that Roger Moore would voice the video game of one of his Bonds, a'la Sean Connery returning for FRWL..

#2127 Call Billy Bob

Call Billy Bob

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2917 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:25 PM

Granted... it's For Your Eyes Only. And a significant level will be dealing with Bibi trying to get into your pants...

I wish the next Bond video game would take its inspiration from many great open-world games (ex. Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed, etc.)

#2128 seawolfnyy

seawolfnyy

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4763 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:52 PM

Granted, the next Bond game is set in the world of Skyrim where James Bond has retired because he "used to be an adventurer like you, until he took an arrow in the knee."

I wish this beautiful weather here would continue.

#2129 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 03:53 PM

Granted...it continues for the rest of the day but then a blizzard arrives the very next day.

I wish that we could have a new "Algernon" to Ben Whishaw's "Q" in Bond 25 (probably too late for Bond 24)...

#2130 seawolfnyy

seawolfnyy

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4763 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:37 PM

Granted, it's a mouse.

I wish for another beautifully shot fight scene in Bond 24 like the skyscraper scene in Skyfall.