#1 level007

level007

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 21 May 2002 - 06:48 PM

Hi all

I ve just made a little website that i hope will be better in the near future, to propose you some unreleased mp3, pictures, or video clip from the world of Bond.*

For Now there is only mp3, but they are worth it.
You'll find the twine end credit, and some track i extracted from the dvd of TWINE.

I ll post in a few day some james bodn theme we can heard in The Spy Who Loved me.

ENjoy: http://www.welcomeBond.fr.st

level007

#2 Dmitri Mishkin

Dmitri Mishkin

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 21 May 2002 - 08:53 PM

level007:

This is excellent! These tracks are superb. I've downloaded TWINE's end credits and "Escape from Swiss bank."

Both are big and brassy, and great to have for any collection as are the others.

I've noticed that there is one part where your version of "Escape from Swiss bank" differs from my Canadian/North American DVD's version. It's exactly the part where Bond pulls a window blind string out and begins to tie it around his waist. It seems there is a "helicopter propeller" sound effect in there that I don't recall from my N.A. version.

Would anyone like to verify this?

Great tunes, thanks

Oh, and RITZ:

1. Right click on "Start" --> Open

2. Find the .zip file in the directory it is saved under

3. Click on the .zip file. Another smaller window will open with an unzipped .mp3 file!

#3 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 21 May 2002 - 09:32 PM

Dmitri Mishkin (21 May, 2002 09:54 p.m.):
I've noticed that there is one part where your version of "Escape from Swiss bank" differs from my Canadian/North American DVD's version.  It's exactly the part where Bond pulls a window blind string out and begins to tie it around his waist.   It seems there is a "helicopter propeller" sound effect in there that I don't recall from my N.A. version.  

Yes. What it is; the trakc is not whole. It is just one channel of it. Notice in the film that as Bond ties the blind string around his waist, a bass line can be heard playing to the Bond theme. Also the twangy guitar plays when Bond jumps out the window. The reason they're not there is because Level had to eliminate sound effects and obviously adjusted the channels to get rid of them. THe helicopter flange must have been on a low one which has now been amplified and the bass and twangy guitar on the same channel line as the sound effects.
To see the difference between this 'LevelMix' version (which I like better BTW!) and the film version with sound effects, go here:

http://www.geocities...bondsmellsarat/

Go to reviews; TWINE. Near the bottom is a 'Missing On Album Section'. Click on the Listen! after the '* The gunbarrel opening and the Bilbao bank scene' sentence.

#4 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 21 May 2002 - 09:36 PM

Alternatively, click on this link and a media player should open it:

Ignore the 'Action Cancelled' page that pops up, just close it. The media player should load and play the track automatically.

#5 level007

level007

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 21 May 2002 - 10:50 PM

Tanger (21 May, 2002 10:32 p.m.):

Dmitri Mishkin (21 May, 2002 09:54 p.m.):
I've noticed that there is one part where your version of "Escape from Swiss bank" differs from my Canadian/North American DVD's version.  It's exactly the part where Bond pulls a window blind string out and begins to tie it around his waist.   It seems there is a "helicopter propeller" sound effect in there that I don't recall from my N.A. version.  

Yes. What it is; the trakc is not whole. It is just one channel of it. Notice in the film that as Bond ties the blind string around his waist, a bass line can be heard playing to the Bond theme. Also the twangy guitar plays when Bond jumps out the window. The reason they're not there is because Level had to eliminate sound effects and obviously adjusted the channels to get rid of them. THe helicopter flange must have been on a low one which has now been amplified and the bass and twangy guitar on the same channel line as the sound effects.
To see the difference between this 'LevelMix' version (which I like better BTW!) and the film version with sound effects, go here:

http://www.geocities...bondsmellsarat/

Go to reviews; TWINE. Near the bottom is a 'Missing On Album Section'. Click on the Listen! after the '* The gunbarrel opening and the Bilbao bank scene' sentence.

Yes tanger you are right. In my grand regret the track i posted on the site doesn't contain the Bass, but after some listening the track is, i think, very enjoyable.
Anyways it s the only version you can find actualy.

Thanks you all for your nice comments.
Tomorrow i ll post three more tracks from The Spy WHo Loved me.
See you soon.

#6 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 21 May 2002 - 11:06 PM

level007 (21 May, 2002 11:50 p.m.):
Yes tanger you are right. In my grand regret the track i posted on the site doesn't contain the Bass, but after some listening the track is, i think, very enjoyable.
Anyways it s the only version you can find actualy.

Thanks you all for your nice comments.
Tomorrow i ll post three more tracks from The Spy WHo Loved me.
See you soon.

Yeah, your versions better Level. I love that helicopter flange. Good luck with the site!

I see it's already had 52 hits!

#7 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 21 May 2002 - 11:18 PM

I have just looked at your site Level007. I must say I'm impressed. While I haven't listened to the music yet (at university we don't have speakers Posted Image) it's great to see someone doing this job!

Can I guess something to you?

Could you do the full score for The World is not Enough somehow? That way we can all make our own special editions CD's of the music?

#8 level007

level007

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 21 May 2002 - 11:27 PM

hi blue Eyes.

I don't understand all what you said (sorry i am french). Do you want me to extract all the score from The world is not enough ?
I can do it, but it will not be good because, there is going to have a lot of FX. Some track works but other like the ski scene between Bond and Elektra is full of FX and it s very hard to remove them.

Anyway, i ll post the complete score of Tomorrow Never dies soon (only the track that are unreleased).

#9 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 21 May 2002 - 11:42 PM

You basically got what I mean :) If the sound effects would be a problem, you could just make a CD with the tracks that haven't been release that you can make. I'm sure all Bond fans would appreciate it :)

And I look forward to hearing you Tomorrow Never Dies soundtrack!

#10 Renard

Renard

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 312 posts

Posted 21 May 2002 - 07:58 PM

WOW! Great stuff! I am just listening to them! Wonderful! well done level 007!!!!

YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT!!!!! :)

#11 RITZ

RITZ

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 21 May 2002 - 08:40 PM

How do I "un-zip" the tracks?

#12 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 21 May 2002 - 08:51 PM

Great job Level!
Will you be putting any links on the site for any other music because I'm still looking for a few tracks from the soundtracks (scores).
If anyone could please help, these tracks are:

DAF - Track 07: an instrumental of the main theme.

TMWTGG - Track 04: an instrumental of the main theme.

Track 12: End Titles

MR - Track 09: Bond Smells A Rat

That's it for the moment. I'd really appreciate any help and I always send a track in return.