Anybody konw the name of the 007 theme in Die Anoter Day teaser

7 replies to this topic

#1 GoldenBearOSU05

GoldenBearOSU05

Recruit

• Crew
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2002 - 03:12 PM

Does anybody know the name of the James Bond theme that is used in the Die Another Day teaser? I have heard it a few times in the aspect that I'm sure it was used in the Goldeneye Trailer and the Tomorrow Never Dies teaser. This is something that has been bugging me for quite a while, and i think i found a place to get the answer. Also if i could find it online, that'd be pretty sweet.

#2 Tedley King

Tedley King

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 17 May 2002 - 08:10 PM

Is there an actual name to this song? What about the one which appears at the end credits of TWINE? Do either of these have names and if so what are they if anyone knows?

#3 James Page

James Page

Lt. Commander

• Crew
  • PipPipPip
  • 1456 posts

Posted 27 May 2002 - 12:04 PM

BlueEye (27 May, 2002 09:49 a.m.):
Man, this theme is sweet!  Parodi Fair has the theme back up with no FX at http://www.parodifai.../goldeneye.html.  Although they don't hit the guitar part enough, this mix still is the shiznit.  By the way, sorry for that stupid email, James Page.  I figured out what was going on.  Thanks man.

No worries.

Good on Pardoi Fair for fixing their link, it's nice to have both versions.

I'm going to have to think of some trickier music for people to hunt out now :-)

BTW, welcome to the forums "BlueEye"!

#4 BlueEye

BlueEye

Recruit

• Crew
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 May 2002 - 08:49 AM

Man, this theme is sweet! Parodi Fair has the theme back up with no FX at http://www.parodifai.../goldeneye.html. Although they don't hit the guitar part enough, this mix still is the shiznit. By the way, sorry for that stupid email, James Page. I figured out what was going on. Thanks man.

#5 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 27 May 2002 - 10:18 AM

Thanks BlueEye (?). The track is much better without the sound effects. I've just downloaded it and it is excellent.
I like the way the included the ending of Barry's version too. A nice update; possibly the ultimate rock version.

#6 level007

level007

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 16 May 2002 - 10:55 PM

It s a good idea to post the pusic on your website James, but unfortunately this is the version with FX.

I did have the version of this theme without the FX.
But i lost it when my computer crashed one year ago.
I found it on the offical site of parodifair. but now the link to the song is broken, and i sent e-mail to the webmaster but wiht no response. It could be good if more people send them e-mail asking them to repair the link.
the site is www.parodifair.com

#7 James Page

James Page

Lt. Commander

• Crew
  • PipPipPip
  • 1456 posts

Posted 15 May 2002 - 04:32 PM

First off, welcome! :-)

The theme you are after was an arranegment created by movie trailer regulars "Parodi Fair", orginally for the GolenEye teaser.

By pure coincidence, CBN's partner site MI6 added this theme to the Alternative Music Project only hours before the Die Another Day trailer was launched! Click the link above to pop down to MI6, and the Alternative Music Project update is the second headline article on the main page. You can get to it usually via Sounds on the sidebar.

Cheers,
J

#8 GoldenBearOSU05

GoldenBearOSU05

Recruit

• Crew
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2002 - 04:42 PM

Thanks for your help. This forum is pretty sweet, at last I found a place where I can talk Bond with people.