Sydney shop selling scripts

2 replies to this topic

#1 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 01 October 2001 - 03:47 AM

Guys I need your help.
Before moving to Indonesia five years ago I used to visit a bookshop that sold cinema related books and scripts.
I think it was in Market St (under the monorail) down towards Darling Harbour.
All along one wall they had rows and rows of photocopied scripts of which many were drafts only.
I tried yellowpages.com but could not remember the shop's name and gave up searching variations.
I want to contact them in preparation for Bond 20, as I'm sure many of you will want to do. :)

#2 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 01 October 2001 - 07:41 AM

Well the one in Melbourne is called Moviola. They sell scripts. It could be a franchise, so perhaps you may want to see if they exist in Sydney? It's a long shot, but you never know!

I do know, however, that the script has to be licenced. As far as I know TWINE never was for Australia (atleast I'm yet to see it for sale in Aus) so perhaps it's the same for Bond 20? I dunno.

#3 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 01 October 2001 - 01:30 PM

Blue Eyes (01 Oct, 2001 08:41 a.m.):
Well the one in Melbourne is called Moviola. They sell scripts. It could be a franchise, so perhaps you may want to see if they exist in Sydney? It's a long shot, but you never know!

Thanks Daniel, I'll give it a go.
I don't remember the shop having that name, but it may have changed to that in the last 5 years.
The Sydney guys may know the one I'm referring to.