metal gear solid 2 + 007

5 replies to this topic

#1 OO7Qbranch

OO7Qbranch

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 March 2002 - 03:55 AM

Metal gear solid 2is the best game ever made so far. great story lie and everything about it is good sriously. If Bonds face was slapped onto snakes i think the game woudl be phenominal.

#2 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 09 April 2002 - 10:57 AM

Sorry!
I'm having major PC problems at the moment and it takes ages to post. It tends to post again if you simply click.
Once again, sorry.

#3 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 09 April 2002 - 10:58 AM

I'm really sorry about this!
I'm having major PC problems at the moment and it takes ages to post. It tends to post again if you simply click.
Once again, sorry

#4 The Mole

The Mole

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 April 2002 - 01:40 PM

Actually, I was thinking the same thing.

I am actually in the process of making a Metal Gear spoof called Wooden Gear Liquid. The main character is known as Swirly Snake, and he must battle his enemies, known as Death Snake, Wiggly Snake and Magnum Peterson (a Revolver Ocelot rip-off).

I also plan to make 007 games, but they will take ages to make. Expect one by early next year.

--------------------

"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing" - Solid Snake

#5 Andy

Andy

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 April 2002 - 08:17 PM

Hey there Mole,

It's great to hear someone who is willing at having a go at a 007 Game! Could you join CMGN
and tell us more about it since all the fan media is now over there?

Cheers

#6 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 09 April 2002 - 10:56 AM

I had the same tought when I unlocked the tux in the first game. It actually felt as though I was Bond. Wouldn't it be great if they ever used any elements from the games in future films?! There are certain parts of both of them, which you play and think 'Wow. I wish this was in a Bond movie!'

BTW, I look forward to your games Mole. Good Luck and I hope they both go well.