This is a read only archive of the old forums
The new CBn forums are located at https://quarterdeck.commanderbond.net/

Photo

You will not believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 reply to this topic

#1 White Knight

White Knight

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 14 April 2002 - 10:44 PM

Since thursday i have been in New York City! Is is a fantastic place. Here is something i was shoked to see....

My parents and I went to Planet Hollywood. We walked inside and went up the stairs. When we made it up there right in front of me was The Dr.No Bikini! I nearly passed out. We waited over at the bar to get a table, we found weapons in cases. The Machine gun in You Only Live Twice, The Machine gun in Never Say Never Again, The Rifle in From Russia With Love, The handgun from Thunderball, The turbans from The Living Daylights, and Roger Moores vest from Octopussy. After i had recovered I looked at the t.v screens that were all over the walls, the tv's were playing "Famous Bond Moments" I passed out. I took pictures of all of these of course. After we had dinner we were going to the elevator and saw Sean Connerys hand prints and autograph in a block of stone, I put my hand in his handmark. When we were leaving up in the main lobby they had hanging above us Little Nelli from YOLT. Oh My God, I was Blessed to see these things, I am still in shock.

#2 White Knight

White Knight

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 14 April 2002 - 11:53 PM

Oh, and I also saw John Steeds Umbrella and hat, an mrs. peeled boots. I saw Indiana Jones props everywhere. Nsync cloths. Mission Impossible props. Oh and Star Wars props.