3 replies to this topic

#1 Only Bond

Only Bond

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 March 2002 - 04:11 PM

Hi all,
Just received a notice from EKLYPSE that they will be offering both figures from DN & MWTGG for $30 each plus shipping. With enough interest they hopefully will offer the complete series! DN will be available July/Aug with MWTGG due in Oct/Nov.

You can e-mail them your wants to:
[email protected]
They also has a web site:
http://home.flash.net/~eklyps/

The 007 figures aren't listed yet, but the site will allow you see his shipping information as well as giving you an order form to fax/mail.

Don't know if anyone else has found a discounted source for the figures. I haven't seen anything posted as yet.

I hope this kind of information is acceptable on the forum site. I'm always looking to save a buck or two so I can buy more 007 items, so hopefully others will appreciate saving as well!

#2 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 30 March 2002 - 02:38 AM

Discounted figures? That's a good idea. I never really thought of searching around for it on the net.

Any other sites where it may be Only Bond?

#3 None

None

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 April 2002 - 08:07 AM

I must say,i m a little peeved about how long Sideshow is taking to get these items into the stores.I read somewhere that the "Goldfinger" dolls wo nt be shipping until March 2003!Thats potentially the most popular dolls in the series missing the window by some way and appearing after the party has finished.

#4 Only Bond

Only Bond

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 March 2002 - 04:02 PM

This is the first site I've discovered. Perhaps as the release date approaches, more sites may appear. EKLYPSE does worldwide orders, but maybe by the time you pay the international shipping your discount is gone. ???
I'll keep watch and you keep your BLUE EYES :-D open as well! If everyone keeps a lookout, I'm sure we can find a site in every country represented in the forum.