#1 ShockTroop22

ShockTroop22

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPip
  • 1013 posts

Posted 07 March 2002 - 11:37 PM

Hey guys!
Im thinking about buying a deactivated Walther PPK. I came across a site a few days ago which sells them for

#2 ShockTroop22

ShockTroop22

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPip
  • 1013 posts

Posted 09 March 2002 - 11:55 AM

Is this the PPK that was used in GoldenEye?
Im pretty sure that it is, but i just thought i'd check to make sure.
Also, where abouts on the website, do you order the thread adaptder, is there anywhere where i can find a silencer to go with it, or would i need to buy a real one? (which i know is REALLY expensive)
Posted Image
Thanks-again

#3 Commander Dan

Commander Dan

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 March 2002 - 06:13 PM

You mentioned you needed to increase you amount of money quickly, due to exchange rate. I have the solution. I posted about this recently. A company called Umarex inc. bought out Carl Walther, they are the ones that make all of the Walther airsoft pistols and all of the Walther blank firing pistols. Since Umarex owns Walther, this replicas have the original markings and are made exclusively in Germany (The blank firing) Umarex has a Walther PPK blank firing for 94 euro. which comes to about 81 US dollars. shipping is about 20 US dollars, and if you want a threaded adapter to put on the barrel of the Walther PPK, that will cost an additional 2 US dollars. Here is a link to the exact gun. Always a pleasure. Commander Dan

http://www.kaehny.de...r/waltherpp.htm

PS. Also note that you can get synthetic brown grips incase you want the Dalton style.

PPS. The weapon that your pic shows is a Walther PPK/S, not a PPK.

#4 Commander Dan

Commander Dan

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 March 2002 - 02:58 AM

Yes. The gun I posted about is the same as the picture. As far as it being Goldeneye accurate, it needs indented serial numbers on the reverse side ( I don't have DVD, so it will take me awhile to get the serial number off of the gun) and the barrel on the Goldeneye style is silver. You can tell by watching the pre title sequence, and when he is on the monticore. Now regarding the silencers. As far as I know they are illegal to own, you can have a circular barrel with a hole going all the way through with a threaded end for 15 pounds. The guy that is selling the gun also sells a silencer for 45 euros. I am not exactly sure on how many british pounds that comes to. Always a pleasure. Commander Dan

#5 Commander Dan

Commander Dan

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 March 2002 - 08:19 PM

I wish you the best of luck. If my memory serves me correctly it's about one and one half US dollar to make one British Pound. So you have about $100 US or less. The gun in the previous post I mentioned about is made by Walther it operates just like it and is a gorgeous replica. e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send you three videos of the Walther being used to show the look and ability. Always a pleasure. Commander Dan

#6 ShockTroop22

ShockTroop22

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPip
  • 1013 posts

Posted 08 March 2002 - 06:23 PM

Thanks for your help. Im still looking around, i am looking for something that looks exactly like a PPK, i dont care, if it fires or not, as long as it looks the part.
Ive checked out a few sites, my budget is about

#7 ShockTroop22

ShockTroop22

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPip
  • 1013 posts

Posted 08 March 2002 - 09:07 PM

Do you know of any England (UK) based websites, which sell this exact gun. It's just i prefer to by from the UK, i find that its easier to return goods this way, and im more sure about the warranty.
Thanks again.