#1 White Knight

White Knight

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 24 February 2002 - 04:48 PM

This is taken from a news letter:

Our Figure Team has reported that our current female body will be modified for our Bond Girl line.
Now you can pre-order individual Bond figures. Mix and match your favorite Bond and Villian.

#2 None

None

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 February 2002 - 09:31 AM

Notice"Our Bond Girl line".Thus indicating that this latest bunch of wondrous creations wo nt be the last,and they ve got more planned.Brilliant news!How i m yearning for a Jetpack Thunderball Bond.And how im mourning my wallet.

#3 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 24 February 2002 - 06:16 PM

How disappointing that a topic with this heading turned out to be something about model figures.

#4 Mister Asterix

Mister Asterix

Commodore RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15519 posts

Posted 24 February 2002 - 08:23 PM

I think it might be good to mention that you're talking about the new Sideshow Bond figures.

#5 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 25 February 2002 - 11:04 AM

Well yes there will be other lines. While I don't know what they are I know that Sideshow are considering (more later) but haven't decided on anything solid.

They own all the license rights from Dr No to Bond 20.

About that more later.

Sideshow know of this site. Their PR department have visited and helped me out with articles that I've written. For all you know their designers, management etc... visit here too.

That said, someone start a forum, What We Want From Sideshow in the Collecting area. There's a strong change it could be read by someone from Sideshow and influence any decisions made!