#1 White Knight

White Knight

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 19 February 2002 - 02:07 PM

Bond-Mania is BACK!!!!!
I have seen all of the toys that are coming out for Bond. I can't wait. Finally again 007 will hit the stores. I saw the Bond Monopoly game and I love it. Once all of this stuff hits the stores, i'll be first in line, and trust me, I will be getting everything!

#2 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 19 February 2002 - 02:28 PM

Ethan Hunt (19 Feb, 2002 02:20 p.m.):
Nor can I, wait that is, for the Bond items.  I've already got all 11 Corgi cars and intend to get the next ones too.  I've also got a couple of Books which I've fully read, great.  I've got all videos, inc CR and NSNA and I'm half way into the collection of all 19 DVD titles.  I am also collecting the Bond magazine, I know I'm over 5-11 but I can keep them, as I intend to do, then pass them down.  Eventually they'll be worth LOTS!  I suppose now I shouldn't really have opened the card packets, it would have been worth a lot more then!  Oh well, the cars are all in their original boxes so thats a plus.

We're two of a kind Ethan (if that is your real name.LOL!). I'm 15 and I collect the Spy Files Magazines. they are all still in factory wrapping and the card packets haven't even been touched.
As for the cars (are you talking about the definitive Bond Range) I have all of them. Even the new releases (LALD bus, 2cV, Moonbuggy, Moonraker6 etc.). I've been a little careless with these. I've opened a few and test fired the missiles etc. I wish I hadn't now but, oh well.
I have all 21 DVDs (incl. CR+NSNA) aswell as the entire Corgi Icon Range, the entire Hasbro Action Man collection, Filmcels from TWINE, TND, GE and LTK, Film posters from TND + TWINE, a Ltd Ed print (out of 600), storyboards, postcards and much more.

#3 White Knight

White Knight

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 19 February 2002 - 02:30 PM

wow! you have quite a collection, as for me I have only begun to really seriously collect Bond stuff.

#4 Tedley King

Tedley King

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 19 February 2002 - 02:20 PM

Nor can I, wait that is, for the Bond items. I've already got all 11 Corgi cars and intend to get the next ones too. I've also got a couple of Books which I've fully read, great. I've got all videos, inc CR and NSNA and I'm half way into the collection of all 19 DVD titles. I am also collecting the Bond magazine, I know I'm over 5-11 but I can keep them, as I intend to do, then pass them down. Eventually they'll be worth LOTS! I suppose now I shouldn't really have opened the card packets, it would have been worth a lot more then! Oh well, the cars are all in their original boxes so thats a plus.

#5 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 19 February 2002 - 02:10 PM

I'll probably only get the stuff I like the look of or the most popular stuff. I'll most probably get two of most of them. Look how valuable those Ltd Ed Sean Connery figures have become. If that's gonna be the case then i'll have to get two.

Does anybody have any info on the new Corgi Icon range?