• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1123 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 11:56 PM

Discuss this story in this thread.

Perfect Shot

By: QuartermasterMI6

Chapter 1: 7 Deadly Bullets

It was dark, gloomy, deserted. It read 7:00PM on Bond's watch, there were masses of stone, and statues that surrounded him. M had sent him there to find and assasanate Robert Grey, who was known around as "The Perfect Shot" The name inferred that he never missed a shot. The perfect shot reminded him of one of his former enemies, Fransisco Scaramanga, but this one didn't have a golden gun that would make his shot's perfect, Perfect Shot used a normal gun, it was him who had the ability. Perfect Shot was supposedly laying low in this deserted courtyard. It felt like where he found out Janus' identity at the statue yard. Bond pulled out his Walther P99 ready for someone to come at him, for a few uneventful minutes nothing had moved, everything was as still as a rock. Finally, at around 7:15 he felt something move behind him. His instincts told him to turn around instantly, and without thinking pull the trigger. He now only had 6 bullets left in the gun. Now that something was happening, he firmly grasped the handle of his gun, even more alert than 15 minutes before. It only was a matter of time before Perfect Shot would strike. Bond seemed to have the upper hand for a moment, he didn't know if Perfect Shot was armed or not, but Bond didn't think he would be that high of himself. Before he knew it he heard a gun go off, it just barely hit his shoulder, and hit the corner of a stone block in front of him, obviously this was one of his chronies that fired at him, or he would be dead by now. Bond checked around a corner and saw a silhouette before him, Bond instantly fired the gun at him, but he had just run off to the left. 5 bullets now. He was waring down his ammo, five shots left. When he turned back to look for him elsewhere, he saw him again. Man, he moved quickly! He fired another shot at him, but again he got out of the way too quickly. 4 shots left now! Before he got away, Bond could barely get a glimpse of his face. He had jet black hair, tidied up very nicely, green eyes was what Bond could make out, and a slightly pointed nose. He appeared to have a gun holstered at his hip, probably waiting for Bond to use up all of his shots. And as it was going now that time appeared to be drawing nearer and nearer. The pattern repeated 3 times more until Bond had one last shot. If he missed he would

#2 Quartermaster007

Quartermaster007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1123 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 10:48 PM

Chapter 4: A hole in the plan

Bond woke up after the long slumber on the plane, he could hear the plane's wheels hit the runway. The plane came to a holt. "All passengers please exit the plane" said the voice on the speaker. Bond came ou of the plane and into the booming airport, keeping a close eye on the brunette. He followed her to where they pick up the luggage. After they picked up their bags a large crowd of tourist came came right through the passage that they were standing in. This was the perfect chance he gently hit her bag out of her hand without her knowing. She went on to the exit of the airport. Bond decided to let her go for awhile until he would make his move.
He ran up to her, "Miss!" she turned her head around to look at him, "Is this your bag?"
"Why yes it is!" she grabbed the bag out of his hands as though it was a million dollars, "Mr. -?"
"Bond. James Bond" he said his famous introductory, well, famous to anyone who knew him, "and you would be?"
"Mikhail Borya" She said back, he knew it was a Russian name.
"Ah, so I would guess you were coming back, not going." As soon as he heard her name he started to hear her faint Russian accent, must spand most of her time in other countries.
"Yes, although I spend most of my time on business"
"So you live here?"
"In a way yes, I was born here, but I guess you could call any place I stay home, since I move around a lot"
"Ah, I guess we're two of a kind, but do you own a home here?"
"Yes. Taxi!" She called a taxi to the curb, they both got in.
"Where to?" The taxi driver had a raspy voice, it sounded wierd with a Russian accent.
"