#1 dr.doak

dr.doak

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 09:38 PM

Discuss the story in this thread.

Bond walked through the halls of the padded castle in Scotland. A professional orchestra played in the background. Many guests had been invited, and everyone of them had come. Bond walked into the main ball room, where everyone was. He ordered a dry vodka martini with a slice of lemon peel, shaken, not stirred. Bond was wearing a white tux with a red bow. He noticed a man next to him that looked an awful lot like his contact.
"Wonderful country."said Bond.
"But Ireland is greener."
"Well, hello there, Felix."He shook his old friend's hand. "So, where is my friend tonight?"
"Right over there."said Felix, pointing at a woman at the Baccarat table. She had red hair and looked around her mid-thirties.
"Perfect." Bond said. The 00-Agent strolled over to the green table and took a seat.
"May I--uh, cut in?"
"Of course, said the woman. But she shouldn't have, because she eventually lost $50,000 to him! After the game, she walked over to him and said,
"Well played. I am Gina Terrace. Who are you?"
"Bond. James Bond."
"Ah, M-I6 trained you well. Where shall we start?"
"The Terrace would be fine."he quipped.
The two walked out onto the Terrace where a man stood, looking out over the wall.
"There's our man."
Bond pulled out a Walther PPK and shot the man. Gina took out her Dostevei 44 and aimed at another assassin on the opposite Terrace. Bond kicked at another guard while Gina fired at the assassin. Soon, the total of five guards were gone.
"The ambassador should be safe now."said Bond. Just then he noticed a figure coming towards him. Before Bond could react, the guard banged the butt of his gun on his skull. Gina fought with a guard who threw punches at her. Gina was knocked down and fainted. Bond rammed his Walther PPK into the head of his captor, then shot him. Bond quickly did the same to Gina's captor. Picking Gina up, Bond jumped off the terrace, just to grab onto a window rim. He fell the rest of the way without getting hurt. He ran off and the ambassador made it to his limosuine.
Will Blofeld stepped into his new office. The genuis teenager walked around, amazed. He had finally got what he deserved:his grand-father's corporation! He sat down, only to find white cat already there. He began to pet the mammal and noticed a fish bowl nearby. The cat licked its chops.