• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 12:20 PM

Discuss the story in this thread

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Coast of California
A silver-colored Panoz Esperante drove towards a beach house in high speed. The wheel's made the sand sprout up into the air and land back down again. A dozen gulls flied away, afraid. The car parked outside the house's verandah and a tall man walked out of the car. His head was covered with grey hair and he had a grey goatee. The man's forehead was all sweaty and it looked like he was stressed. The man's name was Major Warren Guthrie. He had been in both the Vietnam war and the Gulf war and had a lot of scars from the battles. Major Guthrie ran into the house, locked the door and then he ran up to his room to hide. He opened a box that was under his bed and took up a Magnum 44. It was loaded and the Major jumped into a closet when he heard vehicle engines. Five Volkswagen Jetta's parked beside the Major's car and Three men in each cars walked out. The man that looked like the leader of them was dressed in black with a red belt around his stomach. He was followed by a blonde lady with leather clothing. The rest of the men were dressed like the leader. They walked up on the verandah and tried to open the door. "Ich bin abgeschlossen." the leader said. They were germans. The woman took up a Walther and shot up the lock and kicked in the door. "Artig." the leader said and loaded his UZI. "Herr Guthrie, you can't run. You can't escape. Come to us now!" the leader spoke on english with a large accent. The got no answer. Inside the closet Major Guthrie sensed the sweat pearls ran down his face. The leader snapped with his fingers and the men began to search around the house. The leader and the woman walked up the stairs and into the Major's room. Major Guthrie opened up the closet just a little bit to see what they was doing. He took up a photograph of a woman and a young girl. "You've got a nice familiy mein herr Guthrie." the leader said like he knew that Guthrie was inside the closet. Major Guthrie held his breath and got ready to jump out of the window when the leader walked out of the room. Suddenly the woman walked away and the leader followed her. The Major hugged his gun hard with the hand and jumped out from the closet with all his strength. The following moment reminded the major about the song: 'Bang bang, he shot me down.' Three bullets hit the major in his body. Blood sprouted up onto the wallks and the major fell down on the floor. "Ah, herr Guthrie." The leader stood over Guthrie and smiled. Guthrie rose his gun but in a sudden moment his hand exploded. Smoke came from the woman's shotgun. She smiled. "What... do you want, bastard!?" Guthrie asked. "Kill you, mein freund." The UZI's gunbarrel exploded in a storm with fire and sparks and the metal bullet flied down into Guthrie's head, through his flesh and brains and out on the floor.

London, England

Commander James Bond, on her majesty's secret service, agent 007 walked into his office and saw that his secretary Nigel Smith was asleep. Bond took up a pen and pointed it at Nigel's chin. Nigel woke up and looked at Bond. "What in the hell are you doing, 007." Nigel screamed. Bond laughed and walked to his desk. Bond signed and started with his least favourite doing, paper-work. He took up a report about the damage report in Japan a couple of months ago, when Bond had a fight with Goro Yashida. Precisely when Bond sat the pen on the paper Bond's contact radio began to sound and the head of MI6, Barbara Mawdsley or as the most knew her as: M's voice could be heard. "007, can you come to my office, immediately." Bond nodded and walked out of his office, relieved that he escaped the paper-work. He walked through the long corridors of Vauxhall Cross and walked first into, M's secretery Miss Moneypenny's office. "Hello, there Moneypenny." Bond said and smiled. "Sorry, James we don't have time with a little chat. M is waiting on you." Moneypenny said and pointed on M's office door with a pen. Bond walked into the door and was met up with M's sharp sight. "Good morning, M." Bond said. "Good morning, 007. Have you heard the news?" M asked. "No, why..." "Another Vietnam veteran has been murdered: Major Warren Guthrie." Bond looked at M. "Wait, but... then it is 5 murders on 5 days. Where was Guthrie killed?" Bond asked. "In Miami, USA." M said shortly. "5 murders, in 5 days, in 5 different cities. First one was in Berlin, next one in New York, then it was in New Delhi, then in Ottawa and now in Miami. Where will it be next?" Bond asked. "There is a clear pattern between all these murders. Do you know what it was in all the victim's foreheads?" M asked. "Yes, wasn't it swastika signs. Carved onto their foreheads." Bond said. "Correct, 007. It was that onto Major Guthire's forehead too. It must be a group of neo-nazis." Bond nodded. "Yes, I agree. What do you want me to do?" Bond asked. "You are going to Miami and check on the corpse and report back to MI6. I'm sure your old friend Felix Leiter wants to help you in Miami." M said. "I'm sure of that too, M". Bond said.

---

I hope you liked it, next chapter comes about three weeks I hope

#2 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 04:03 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

James Bond made his way down to Q Branch to say hallo to Major Boothroyd and look if he could get some new gadgets. Bond took the elevator down to the branch and walked into the long corridor that was leading up to Q Branch hall. He saw a blue colored new Jaguar standing at a platform in the middle of the hall and 3 of the personel was in it, underneath it and over it to modify it. The Quartermaster of MI6 sat in his office at the end of the hall. He sat before his desk and was writing at his computer. "Hello there, major Boothroyd." Bond said to the quite tall, grey haired, old man. "What is it now, 007?" Boothroyd said to James Bond. Bond smiled and sat down at the desk. "Can't a man say hallo to the quartermaster of the secret service?" Bond asked as Boothroyd waved with his hand towards Bond. Bond stood up from the desk and looked at the computer screen. "So what modifications are you doing at the Jaguar of mine, eh? If it is mine." Boothroyd turned his view towards Bond and looked at him with a cold look. "You can stay with your own Aston Martin DB5. The Jaguar is mine, 007." Boothroyd said and turned of his computer. "Indeed, I didn't knew that you were so excited by expensive cars." Boothroyd smiled and said: "When I retire it could be fun to driving around fast at an abandoned airfield or something." Bond nodded. "So when are you going to retire?" he asked. "Not yet on a while. Come with me so I can give you a new polished weapon." the Quartermaster said. Bond nodded and followed major Boothroyd to MI6 large weaponroom. Boothroyd took up a new Walther PPK. "Ah, an old nice Walther PPK. I love these guns, remember the first time I tested it so many years ago." Bond said and gave Boothroyd his 2 year old Walther P99. "Now I am gonna give you your air tickets to Miami, round trip." Boothroyd said and handed Bond a British Airways envelope with two airtickets to Miami and back home to London. Bond put them in his jacket and smiled towards the major. "Now, I suggest that you contact your American friend, mr. Leiter. Go to your office and do that and give me some peace, okay." Boothroyd muttered and walked back to his office. "Right, pleasure to see you as always." Bond said and walked back to the elevator and took it up to the floor where Bond had his office. Nigel wrote at his computer and looked up when Bond walked in. "You've got a phone call from Sir Miles Messervy, Bond." Nigel said and Bond nodded. "Okay, continue with your work then, mr. Smith." Bond said and walked into his office and took up his phone reciever and said: "Hello, sir Miles is it you?" A well-known voice could be heard in the reciever. "Yes it's me, James. How are you these days then. Does the new M works well?" Sir Miles, the past M said. "Yes she does, I'm sorry that we can't talk so much now, Sir Miles. I have a mission and a very important phone call to make. Can we talk after I come home from the States?" Bond asked. "Of course we can. I invite you to my house then. Is it the Vietnam veteran murders you are examines? Good speed, 007." Sir Miles said and Bond laid on the phone reciever. 007 picked up the reciever again and strucked up a number at the phone and a male voice could be heard. "Welcome to CIA contact service, password?" "Universal Exports, I'm looking for Leiter, Felix. Do you have him there?" Bond asked. After a minute a new male voice could be heard. "Hello, James. How is it?" Felix Leiter's voice could be heard. "I'm fine, Felix. How are you in Langley then?" Bond asked himself and smiled. "It's fine. What is it, have you heard about these murders? I could believe that." Felix said. "Yes, that's why I've called you. I'm going to Miami tomorrow. Can you come there and work with me?" Bond. "Yes of course, James. My boss can give me permission, I'm sure of that." Felix said. "Great, we meet in Miami then, shall we say at Miami Beach? Don't forget to greet Cedar." Bond said. "Right, I will. Bye." Felix muttered. "Bye."

An old white-haired man walked down towards a small bench that was standing in front of the river Thames. The man's name was Commander Robert Hargraft, years ago he had seen his wife been blown up to pieces when she and he fought in Vietnam. Hargraft's most friends could describe him as: bitter and a sad man. The commander was tired and he took a drink from his aquavit that he had took with him. He sat down at the bench and looked up at the London moon. Suddenly the commander heard car engines behind him. He didn't cared and took another drink from the bottle. Suddenly a blank knife edge was just in front of the commander's throat and slit it. Blood ran out and the commander got panic. The didn't got any air and he felt blood coming up his throat and he puked up blood and fell to the grass. A black dressed man stood above him and began to carve in something in the forehead. It hurted but the commander didn't cared. He was dying and he still couldn't get any air. The blood began to rush through the throat abd down on the grass. The sight of the commander began to turn black. The life ran out of the throat and he died. The black dressed men began to lift up the body and slowly throw it into the river Thames.

Edited by Qwerty, 12 August 2004 - 01:49 AM.

#3 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 10:45 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

"We've got another murder," James Bond told his chief, M. The eyes of the woman got cold. "We know, 007. This is the sixth murder on sixth days. I can't believe the killers can come up with this schedule." M said. "I will go after them, my plane goes to Miami soon," "Good luck, 007." Bond walked out of M's office and greeted Moneypenny. "Hello, Penny. I've got a plane to catch," "Hi, James. I know, couldn't you and I go and eat some dinner when you come back?" Moneypenny asked. "Sure, why not. Bye!" Bond walked out from Moneypenny's room and began to collect his things in his office. Two hours and fifteen minutes later James Bond was on his plane to Miami. He'd got a pretty good place next to a window. Bond took up his paper and browsed to the big article about the murders.

Six murders, on six days, in six different cities

Six different people has been killed in six different cities. The most strange of all is that every victim has a connection with themselves. They was all in the same team in a Vietnam war platoon. The sixth victim was discovered by a ordinary motorboat that was travelling at the river Thames. The coroner that looked at the body can bring London Times the facts that the victim's throat has been slit and on the forehead there is a swastika. The killers must have thrown the body into the river. The victim is identified as commander Robert Hargraft that was the leader of the Vietnam platoon. No one has been apprehended yet and both Scotland Yard and the secret service is working hard to discover whom it is. MI6's top-analysist Charles Hopkins can tell that the killers is probably neo-nazis and is operating outside Great Britain...

Bond stopped reading when he saw the air stewardess whom asked: "Want a drink, mister?" Bond looked at her and smiled. "A Vodka Martini, shaken not stirred, please my lady." The stewardess smiled back and walked away towards the plane's kitchenette. Bond felt alright with this. Suddenly he come across with his mind that how in the name of the queen could this nazi organisation travel from Miami to London in one day, they must have a lot of foreplay. The passenger that sat next to Bond smelled alcohol and smoke. He began to laugh and Bond looked why. The passenger read a comic book with Donald Duck. "What do ya want," the passenger said with large american accent. "Nothing, my good man." Bond answered and sat back into his seat. The stewardess came with Bond's drink. Bond took it nicely and looked as the passenger next to him brought up a large bottle of beer. James Bond took a fast gulp with Vodka Martini and let the drink float through his body.

The travel didn't took to much time. Bond felt good about it when he could see the skyscrapers of Miami a long way down. Some minutes later Bond took his suitcase and rose. He walked out of the plane together with all the other passangers. Bond could easly see his old friend, Felix Leiter stand on the airport to meet up with Bond. Felix saw Bond and began to limp over to Bond. Years ago Felix had his leg and arm being bitten off by a shark and he barely survived. Bond blamed himself the accident because Felix came into the villain's, Mr. Big's, plans. So Felix got artificial limbs. "Hello, Felix. It was a long time ago, wasn't it?" Bond asked when he got over to Felix and hugged him, friendly. "Yep, let's go. My CIA collegue Wally Tarantino waits in my car." Felix said as the two friends walked out from the airport and out to Felix's waiting Volvo. The swedish car made Bond think of his old car, the Saab or the Silverbeast as the Q-Branch called it. "On what hotel are you staying, James?" Felix asked. "Oh, on Roney Palace Oceanfront." Bond answered. "Nice hotel. Very close to the beach" Felix said and sat into the car. Inside the backseat of the car a quite tall and very unshaved man sat. This was Wally Tarantino. Bond sat next to Felix in the front seat and they began to move into the city.
"So you are that british guy, what's your name again?" Tarantino asked. "Bond, James Bond." Bond answered. "Right, how long have you known Leiter?" "A very long time, mr. Tarantino." Felix began to step on the gas and the car moved faster on Miami's ways. Bond could understand why Felix had bought a house here in Miami. Bond liked this town and it was darn hot. Bond buttoned up his shirt and looked at Felix. "Where do we start, James?" Felix asked. "I dunno, I want to check in on my hotel and rent a car, then we could always start looking at the corpse," Bond answered as Felix nodded. Felix began to steer towards Hotel Roney Palace Oceanfront Resort. "I'm stopping by at your place at nine PM, Felix." Bond said and walked out of the Volvo. "Righty dighty," Felix said and drove off. The Florida afternoon was hot and Bond really felt for a bath in the ocean but he had to concentration the mission. Bond checked in and got room 313 and dressed to a t-shirt and long jeans. He put on a couple of sun-glasses and took a taxi to a moblie renting firm not far from the hotel. Bond got himself a sparkling new Mercedes Benz S-Class Saloon. He drove over, outside Miami to the marshes where Felix's house was located. Bond didn't noticed that he was followed by a black Volkswagen.

Edited by Qwerty, 12 August 2004 - 02:17 AM.

#4 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 12:14 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bond drove his Mercedes in fast speed towards the Guthrie beach house. Bond could see Felix Leiter

Edited by Icephoenix, 11 July 2004 - 07:44 PM.

#5 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 04:08 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

A long row of police cars together with two ambulances drove at the long road to the Guthrie's beach-house. Felix Leiter came driving in his Volvo and drove up beside James Bond. "What the hell happened, James?" Felix asked. Bond placed himself in the car and said with a cold voice: "Drive." The car drove towards Miami again. "Where are we going?" Felix said and looked at Bond. "We have to find the next victim. Call Langley, search for the members in the South Redux Company in the East Easy Platoon in Vietnam." Bond said. Felix nodded and picked up his Ericsson cell-phone. Felix pushed at the buttons and sat his cellphone to his ear. Bond watched. "This is Agent Leiter, I'm in Florida now. Look, I need your help now Daisy. Can you check in the war records after a South Redux Company in the East Easy Platoon that was in Vietnam between 68-74. Yeah, that's right. Okay, call me when you got all the members names and where they live today, no don't count the dead." Felix put down his cellphone in his pocket and drove towards Miami again. "The next soldier must be in the Florida area. Or else the Nazi guys wouldn't attack us. I wonder how the hell the Nazis knew we were there" "They maybe had put up some bugging mechanism. I don't know. The first thing is that we can save this man's life." Bond said. Felix's cellphone rang and Felix put it up. "Yep. Perfect Daisy. Aha, wait a second there were 10 members in the company, why do you only have two. Okay, right. Thanks" Felix finished the call and put down the phone again. "It's Sergeant Marcus Esipel, he's living at one of the island in Key West." Felix said and Bond looked at Felix and said quickly: "The bridge, FAST!" The Volvo turned around and began to steer towards the Key West bridge. Suddenly a big truck almost drove them over. Felix steered away intense. "Goddamn idiot." Felix said. Bond smiled. Felix began to steer the car towards the seaside and the bridge that leaded to Key West. It began to darken when the car drove up to the bridge and it wasn't so much traffic over to Key West, that was good. Bond told Felix speed up. The clock was ticking. Bond looked backwards and suddenly he saw three black Mercedes. "The nazis is coming, Felix. Speed up!" Bond screamed. Felix pushed the accelerator as hard he could. The Volvo reached it's topspeed. "James, we're soon losing the gas!" Felix said. "We're soon at Key West, Felix." Bond saw the islands in the sea not so far from their position. "Lucky for Esipel that he has his house near the bridge." Felix said and begin to steer the car for a direct turn towards the house. "TURN!" Bond shouted. The car turned towards the green house. Bond looked backwards again and saw that the black Volkswagens were at the edge of the bridge. "Use the horn, Felix. Wake up the man" Bond said and Felix pushed the horn. They could see lights from the windows. Suddenly Bond could hear a swisch and suddenly the road before them exploded. "JESUS CHRIST!" Felix said and steered the car outside the burning crater. The car bumped and shaked. A man walked out of the house and saw the chaos on the road. Felix closed up towards the house. Another swisch was heard. "GET OUT OF THE CAR!" Bond screamed and jumped out of the car. He fell to the ground and rolled around. His cheeks was scratched up and blood began to fell out from the wounds. The car exploded in a ball of fire and metal. Metal remains flew in the air and nearly hit Bond. Bond rose and ran towards the man: Marcus Esipel. "GET INTO THE HOUSE, ESIPEL!" Bond screamed. Bullets began to fly in the air towards Esipel. The man ran inside the house. Bond put up his gun and saw the Mercedes' closing. Felix laid in a ditch next to the burning remains of the car. "Come on FELIX!" Bond said and dragged him up. Felix took up his gun with his artificial arm. Bullets began to fly towards Bond and Felix. Bond fired a couple of bullets and ran into the house. Esipel was a short man with some mixture with grey and black hair. A sharp nose and big lips. A middle aged man. Esipel stood in the hall with a shotgun and looked at Bond and Felix with fear. "Who the hell are you guys!" Esipel said and pointed his shotgun towards Bond. "Look, I'm James Bond, this is Felix Leiter. He is from CIA, I'm from MI6. The men outside wants to kill you, like they did to your friends in the company." Bond said. "What are you talking about." Esipel said with fear. "James, they are coming." Felix said and closed the door. "Do you have a car, Esipel?" Bond asked. "Yes, at the backside," "Felix take Esipel to his car and drive. I take care of this." Felix nodded and took a grip of Esipel's arm. Bond took up his last magazine and pointed the Walther to the door. But nothing came. Bond looked out of the window and suddenly a dart came flying. It flew through the window and hit Bond's throat. Bond got a shock. His head began to feel that it was made of titanium. He felt dizzy. A lot of lost memories flew through his head. Playing baccarat against Le Chiffre at casino Royale-les-Eaux, being dragged over a reef with Solitaire, seeing Tracy's bloodied body lying to his side, killing Blofeld with his bare hands, kissing Moneypenny, being dragged away by russians with the knowledge he was gonna be a father, having a nice night with Lavender Peacock, kissing 'Flicka' von Gr

Edited by Icephoenix, 11 July 2004 - 07:48 PM.

#6 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 09:52 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

The sound of an aeroplane's engines could be heard very high. James Bond opened his eyes to see General Reingold's scarred face. Bond was aboard a big Boeing 767, a private jet. Reingold smiled and looked happy on Bond. "Hallo there again, herr Bond." he said with his terrible voice. Bond felt the weird taste of martini and blood inside his mouth and he just looked with cold eyes on Reingold. "You're not sour for the punch I gave you, eh?" Reingold asked and laughed. A big black-dressed man. The dress he wore looked like a navy uniform. From the ranking lines Bond could see that he was a lieutenant. The man's face was covered with a big, blonde beard. The man's blue eyes looked directly at Bond. "Let me introduce you to my loyal friend Marten Daitler. He doesn't talk so much, he isn't shy but he was humiliated during his childhood so he doesn't want to talk so much," Reingold said with a big grin. Daitler nodded. "Why do you want me, aren't you going to kill some more in your company. You are one behind." Bond said with a smile of his own. Reingold's eyes lost the colour. "You are working for MI6 don't you. I have captured my own little 'on her majesty's secret service' agent. I have thought on losing you so I can hunt you to the end of the world. You look like a more intresting target than my old company members." Reingold said. "Thank you for the honour, Reingold. Now what?" Bond asked and looked with devil's eyes on the Nazi. "Well, you can be thrown out here in the middle of the Atlantic, hopefully lands in the water not to far from the Canary Islands or maybe you have to swim to land with a shark in your tail. Or you can come with us to Vietnam, that would be intresting don't you think, Bond?" Reingold said. "Yes, it sounds. And I haven't been to Vietnam on a long time," Bond said nonchalant. "Indeed, we would really need someone to test the 'Bright Fire' on. Really," Reingold said back coldly. "What is 'Bright Fire', anyway?" "You don't know that? You're a secret service agent and you don't know that! Ha, that was funny. Well I will tell you Bond. In the deepest jungles of Vietnam there is a crashed Russian airplane. During the Cold War the sovjets experimented with radio-activity, trying to create the ultimate nuclear device to destroy the United States of America and the rest of the world that was against Sovjet. They made it, I read from the log book when my company found the airplane that the weapon was finished in the Siberian badlands and that it was called 'Bright Fire'. It is an ordinary missile but inside there is a small fusion reactor, that a fusion between electricity and nuclear fluids. If the bomb detonates in the middle of America. All the states will be abolished. Maybe some parts of Maryland and California makes it but they will be plagued with earth-quakes because of the explosion which will nearly shatter the plates that America lies on. That is the weapon I will use for my quest for world domination and the new reign of the Nazis. That is why I wanted to kill my partners in the company. THEY KNEW ABOUT IT!" Reingold said with triumph in his heart. "Nice dream you have there," Bond said with another grin. "It will happen, Bond. The world will not be the same in 1000 years," Reingold muttered. "The world is not enough, my family motto says." Bond said. "Indeed, my motto is: all the gold in Fort Knox is not enough to spare the world. Heh, make yourself ready for Vietnam, Bond. We're gonna collect the weapon there. Then we will see what I will do with you. Perhaps you will get a fast death." Reingold said. "So are you," The words Bond said made Daitler grip Bond's shoulder. "You should not be rude, herr Bond. Or Marten here will break your shoulder and some ribs." Reingold smiled and went out to the cockpit. Bond looked into Daitler's blue eyes. It felt that Bond's heart became made of ice. The look in the eyes was full of hate, suspicous and death. Bond suddenly saw that a small paper clip falling down from Daitler's small pocket. It went down behind Bond's back where his hands where stuck into handcuffs. It landed in the middle of Bond's hand which he got a grip and he started to coax up the handcuffs. Daitler let loose of Bond's shoulder and sat down beside Bond. Beatrix Mankler came out of the cockpit and said to Daitler: "We're not so far from the Canary Islands. Europe is not far away. We're gonna land in Z

Edited by Bond_Bishop, 12 July 2004 - 10:54 AM.

#7 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 03:20 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

James Bond had just checked into his hotel on Las Palmas of the Canary Islands when the news began to report about an aircraft crash just outside Las Palmas. Bond knew that his enemies were dead but in his mind he wasn't so sure. Bond walked into his hotel room and laid down on his bed, tried to relax. He took up his newly bought cigarette case and opened it. He picked up one of the cigaretts and lighted it up. He inhaled and felt comfortable. He had to come back to London quick so he could tell Secret Service all about the information he got from Reingold. Even though Reingold was dead MI6 needed to find this Bright Fire weapon in the Vietnamese jungles and destroy it. But first things first. Bond looked out from his hotel window and saw the grace of the Canary Islands. The sun was just about to go down beyond the horizon. Between the smoke and Bond's mind he felt sleepy. He extinguished his cigarette and began to fall asleep. In his mind some of his nicest memories flew around:
Getting his 00-status by his fatherfigure and chief M, the luck that his best friend Felix was alive after a shark attack, set up by SMERSH agent Mr. Big, finally escaping Dr. No's clutches and enjoying Honeychile Ryder, the happiness when Tracy said yes to Bond's proposal, killing Blofeld, when he found M and escaping the island of Colonel Sun. A dove flew outside the window Bond tossed around on the other side and suddenly his dreames began to change: "You killed me James, it's all your fault. DIE DIE DIE!" it was Tracy's voice. "You can never save the girl, all the ones you tried to just died", 'Flicka' Von Gr

Edited by Icephoenix, 31 July 2004 - 08:51 AM.

#8 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 04:32 PM

BRIGHT FIRE

Chapter 8
The Woes of Miss Flame Guthrie

"Would you like to come in, Mister?" the redhead said to the man known as James Bond that stood on her doorstep. "Yes, please. Thank you, Ms. Guthrie" Bond stepped inside the house. He could smell the scent of perfume, detergent and roses. "What do you really want?" the woman asked. "Ask you about your father" Bond could see that the blue eyes of the woman began to be filled with tears. "My father is dead. I would like you to leave," she said. "I know your father is dead. That's why I am here. I am James Bond, British Secret service." Flame Guthrie turned and looked at Bond. "You mean MI6?" Bond nodded. "What the hell is the British Secret service doing here? What do they have to do with my father's death, if I may ask." Bond opened his mouth to say something but remained silent. Bond could hear a TV sound in the background. It was probably playing the quite famous TV show Dr. Phil. Flame looked at the black-haired man. Bond drew back his annoying hair that was in the way of his eyes that was formed as a comma. "You should know, don't you? There have been murders in different cities around the world. One was in London. I was in your father's beach house in California four days ago. I know who killed your father" Flame looked at James Bond and said slowly: "Come into the kitchen. We can talk more there." Bond followed Flame's footsteps. The kitchen felt quite cosy, Bond sat down on a wooden chair that stood before a wooden table. "Want some coffee, Mr. Bond," Flame said, quiet. "Yes please, double espresso." Flame smiled. "I love that too" Bond smiled back. Bond looked at her body, from the head, to the breasts, to the belly, to the hips, to the knees and to the feet. "You got well shaped feet, ms. Guthrie" Bond said. "I take that as a compliment, mr. Bond" Flame Guthrie said. "You can take that as you want, and please call me James" Flame poured in some coffee to a cup and then into another. Bond looked at her and thought that she was... sexy. Flame came to Bond with one of the cups and sat down beside Bond. "What did you said? I'm sorry; I was rude back there in the hall. What did you said about my father?" Bond looked at her cute face. "I know who the ones are that killed your father. His partners in his Vietnam War Company," he said. "Didn't the television say that the killers were Nazis?" "They were. The names were Elias Reingold and Marten Daitler, German-Americans that was sent to the war against their will. They got a whole platoon somehow during the war and discovered something in the jungle." Bond explained. "What?" "This is actually top-secret thing I tell you about right now. The company your father was in found a secret and disappeared weapon. A weapon called Bright Fire. It was, is some kind of a nuclear missile but with such a great power it could shatter the geologic plate America lies on. We in Europe thought it was a myth, developed by the Russian's during the Cold war like other weapons they had..." "But it is true. That weapon exists. Mr. Bond, I recognize that name, Reingold. The morning before my father was killed there was a man with German accent here and he said he was sorry and that he knew my father. Then he left, I found it quite weird but it looks like it was that man. He wore a mask for his face, he said he had much of scars that I didn't want to look at." "That's the man, ms. Guthrie. I said that you could call me James," Bond said. "Then you can call me Flame" Bond smiled on Flame's word. Suddenly Flame Guthrie fell a tear. "I fought with dad the week before he died. My mom had died in a heart attack, she had given me money since I was eighteen and I blamed it on my father. I went out angry and called me a whore and slapped me. He left in shock. Probably because what he had done. I drove to his beach house the Monday before he died and we talked. He said he was sorry and..." Flame began to cry. "I could have stopped that man on my doorstep then my father wouldn't died. It's my goddamn fault" Bond looked at the girl. "It wasn't your fault, Flame" Flame looked up at him and collapsed on the floor. She sobbed on the floor. Bond went down to her and helped her up on the chair. "I miss him so much, mr. Bond... I mean James. I miss him" Bond looked at her. "I can understand that Flame. I have also lost many people I loved. And I have never talked about it. My parents, the first woman I really truly loved named Vesper, a dear friend, my wife and my fianc

Edited by Bond_Bishop, 13 August 2004 - 02:57 PM.

#9 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 05:50 PM

Bright Fire
Chapter 9
London Calling

James Bond and Flame Guthrie left Flame

Edited by Bond_Bishop, 29 August 2004 - 01:43 PM.

#10 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 11:53 AM

Bright Fire

Chapter 10

Moscow Knight

The two limousines had escorted Double-O Seven and the rest of the MI6 personnel to the headquarters of FSB. It was put inside a building at Lubyanka Square. Bond was in the same car as Robinson and Moneypenny. Plus one of M

#11 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 03:06 PM

Bright Fire

Chapter 11
Wrath of Reingold

There he was. Reingold. Bond could see his scarred face. He hated that look. Bond just wanted to rise and blow Reingold

#12 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 03:00 PM

Bright Fire

Chapter 12

The Passion from a Woman

Bond made his way through the FSB headquarters towards M who stood and talked to Robinson. Bond had a bandage around his arm and a couple of cuts in his face. M turned to look at her agent.

#13 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 03:15 PM

Bright Fire

Chapter 13

Stronger Than Words

Beatrix Mankler slept beside James Bond. Bond knew he shouldn

#14 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 11:45 AM

Bright Fire

Chapter 14

Behind the Bars

James Bond sat quiet in his cell. Framed for a murder he knew he hadn

#15 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 08:45 PM

Bright Fire

Chapter 15

Preparations and Feelings

James Bond sat in a blue and soft chair staring at the other people in the room. Piotr Nikolaiveitch had a long conversation about the coming situation.

Edited by Bond_Bishop, 07 January 2005 - 09:26 PM.

#16 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 04:08 PM

Bright Fire

Chapter 16

The Dark Point of life

Elias Adolf Reingold sat in a seat inside the small jet that was going towards the city of Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. His little operation would begin soon. His dreams would soon be accomplished. He would fire Bright Fire and make it hit London. Destroy the most of the surroundings of the city and probably start a war between Vietnam and China. And the British Secret Service with Bond in the line would not know anything. If Bond would come here with a group or something Reingold would slain him. He had military trained Nazis with him and a small group of Vietnamese and Japanese mercenaries with destructive weapons. If Bond would come to Vietnam his mission would fail. No one could stop him. Reingold knew Bond would come after him because he had his girlfriend in captive. Flame Guthrie was a very beautiful lady, even Reingold thought that. He didn

Edited by Bond_Bishop, 29 January 2005 - 07:17 PM.

#17 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 11:16 AM

Bright Fire

Chapter 17

The Icy Action

James Bond awoke aboard of the airplane that was transporting him and several other Secret Service agents to Siberia. The inside of the DC3 was cosy. A couple of seats, a small kitchenette, small windows at both sides. Beside Bond sat Wardir Ali from the Mossad. Sleeping with his big moustache flickered when he snored. Bond rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and looked out from a window. They had passed the Ural Mountains. One of the pilots opened the door to the cockpit and said in quite bad English:

#18 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 04:31 PM

Bright Fire

Chapter 18

Winds of Everything

Bond loaded his Desert Eagle and fired towards the frosty paper man that stood 10 feet away from him. The bullet hit the paper man

#19 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 09:32 PM

Bright Fire

Chapter 19

Vietnamese Rhapsody

It had taken years for Vietnam to heal the wounds from the Vietnam War. So much pain, so much death. But the life passed on, 1975 became 1976 and more and more of the Vietnamese people were born to give the land a new soul, a new generation. Vietnam did hate America for years after finally opened up their borders on a good way that presented the country now as harmless and not a hating country. Saigon became Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi became the new capital city of Vietnam. More and more tourists started to visit the country. But now with the dangerous new influenza caused by chickens and hens had stopped up the tourist torrent a bit. The north of Vietnam is quite rocky in the very north; the climate is mild with monsoonal climate. The land is flat and the big jungles are located in the south where it is tropical climate. The airplane had been fuelled up so it could fly the long route to Vietnam non-stop. It was almost late afternoon. The trip was long, almost daylong. The plane was currently flying above Cambodia, one and a half hour from the Vietnamese border. It was dark, it was night. In Moscow it was around seven, in Vietnam it was 2 a.m. Bond opened up his eyes. After years of missions and nearly no time to rest he had learnt the blessing with a fast nap. If Bond closed his eyes and concentrated to sleep he could do that in a quarter and then got enough energy for a parachute jump. And it was exactly the thing he had done now. He didn

#20 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 06:59 PM

Bright Fire

Chapter 20

The Enemy of Mine

The helicopter was of the Sikorsky model, an S-70 Black Hawk. It was armed with a pretty strong machine gun that was attached at the underside of the helicopter. Bond was amazed of how big Reingold

#21 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 04:31 PM

Bright Fire

Chapter 21

Ambush

James Bond rose from Oleg Alexandrov

#22 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 07:37 PM

Bright Fire

Chapter 22

The Things I do For England

James Bond opened up his eyes only to find himself being tied to a chair. It seemed like the car stood in the middle of a big tent. When Bond looked down he could see that the ground was still grass, jungle plants and mud. Bond looked up. He was met up with Elias Reingold

#23 Bond_Bishop

Bond_Bishop

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1885 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 09:56 AM

Bright Fire

Chapter 23

I