10 replies to this topic

#1 DanMan

DanMan

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2009 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 12:29 AM

After a successful mission in The Swiss Alps, Bond gets some much needed vacation time in the Carribean. After M is struck with a poison dart on a British warship, Chief Of Staff Jonathan Deck, assuming the powers of M, sends Bond around the world to search for the cure. During his travels, Bond encounters Leo Masters, the only man in the world who has the cure. Bond befriends Masters and joins his terrorist group after a rigerous initiation program and attempts to gain possession of the cure. Bond soon discovers a nightmarish plot and must race against the clock to prevent disaster. From a last man standing survival contest in the middle of a Carribean jungle to a gadget snowboard chase down a mountain in the Alps to a battle between high-tech terrorists and an American tank division on a secret island, Bond must stop a madman from bankrupting the entire world and killing billions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Action sequences:

Gadget Snowboard Chase In The Alps: After not being so warmly received at an advanced weapons demonstration in a factory in the alps, Bond flees guards on skis and snowmobiles on his Q-Snowboard.

Helicopter Attack On British Warship: After M gives a briefing on a british warship in the carribean, it is attacked by Hunter helicopters. After a spectacular battle between the the helicopters and the warships defenses, M is struck with a poison dart, rendering her unconcious.

Survival Contest In A Carribean Jungle: Bond is dropped in the middle of a jungle, where he must fight off men on dirtbikes, men with flamethrowers, snipers in the trees, vicious animals and even a brief visit to the electric chair.

Shark Chase: After realizing Masters has been setting him up the whole time, Bond escapes the jungle via various watercrafts and must evade guards on jetskis, waterskis, and helicopters. After getting knocked into the ocean Bond grabs onto a sharks back fin and evades water mines and other obstacles.

Bond's Assualt On Masters' Mountainside Castle In Puerto Rico/Motorcycles Escape: After being set up by Masters, Bond takes it upon himself to kill him. Bond takes on Masters' private army of guards and proceeds to destory the entire Mountain side castle with the right amout of exposives, causing the entire castle to fall into the sea, but not before Masters and Hammerhead escape with the formula for the cure. Bond must then escape from the wrecked castle via motorcycles and evade rocket and machine gun fire from remaining guard towers.

American Tank Division Assault On Masters' Secret Island Base: After Bond gives away the position of Masters' secret island base, the american military steps in. A spectular showdown proceeds, pitting a huge division of american tanks and Masters small army equipped with new, high-tech weapons.

Jaguar XJ220 Chase Through Underground Tunnel: After the americans advance on Masters' base, Bond proceeds to follow a convoy carrying biological and chemical weaponry through an underground tunnel. The convoy is not undefended though. Bond's jaguar must take on dozens of assasins on motorcycles and hummers.

Final Battle: Bond Vs. Masters On Masters Private Cruise Ship: It all comes down to a mano a mano fight between Bond and Masters on his private cruiseship that involves various deadly weapons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast and Crew info:

James Bond... Pierce Brosnan
Lila Bloom... Monica Bellucci
Leo Masters... Jeremy Irons
Hammerhead... Temerua Morrison
Ms. Cherry... Patricia Velasquez
Chief Of Staff Deck... Ian McKellan
M... Judi Dench
Q... John Cleese
Robinson... Colin Salmon

Produced by Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccolli
Directed by Lee Tamahori
Written by Daniel Rinaldi
Director Of Photography by David Tattersal
Editing by Christian Wagner
2nd Unit Director- Vic Armstrong
Score by David Arnold
Title Song "Knight In Shining Armor" performed by U2
End Credits Song performed by Linkinz' Park

Gadgets-

-Sonic Buttons
-Electric/Explosive Knife
-Data Copying/Decrypting Cell Phone
-Tricked out Jaguar XJ220 which includes... Standard missles and machine guns, magnetic plating, flamethrowers, cable wire concealed behind liscence plate and auto-driving.

Teaser Trailer #2:

1. The MGM Lion Logo Appears

2. A beautiful black metallic Jaguar XJ220 pulls up in front of a fancy nightclub.

3. The camera swirls around a gigantic room with white carpets and walls with a man relaxing in a large hot tub in the shape of a champagne glass.

4. Shot of a huge party with blasting techno music and lights that blink a different color pratically every mili-second.

5. Panning shot of an indoor parking lot filled with dozens of beautiful cars of the past and present ranging from a Ford T-Thunderbird from the 1960's to an ultra-modern cadillac.

6. EXT shot of a private jumbo jet. The camera zooms closer to the jet until we are on the inside which reveals a gigantic entertainment system. The camera moves into the bedroom which is completed lighted in red, with a beautiful redhead laying on the bed and a man pouring drinks
at the bar at the other side of the room.
V.O (Narrator): ON THE OUTSIDE, HE LIVES A LIFE OF LUXURY. V.O (MASTERS): "Guns, cars, ladies... the fast life."
V.O (Narrator): But looks can be deceptive.

7. BLACK SCREEN: SUPERTEXT: O O 7
V.O (MASTERS): "He's a one man army."

8. The screen fades from black into a wall of fire. A man emerges from the fire, it's no one other then... BOND: "Bond... James Bond." An insane heavy metal version of the Bond theme kicks into full blast.

- Bond's black Jaguar XJ220 drives at lightning speeds down an underground tunnel, followed by dozens of men on motorcycles.

- Bond runs down the stairs of Masters castle, with a pistol in one hand and a silenced pistol in the other, taking out spanish guards in tropical shirts.

- Bond snowboards down a mountain in the Swiss Alps, engages the snowboards Q-thruster, and flies over a blockade at the base of the mountain with amazing speed.

- Bond drives a dirtbike through a jungle, while evading shots from snipers in the trees and men with flamethrowers.

- Masters stands in a room, with dozens of computers that create a blur of different colors. MASTERS: "I definetly like this guy."

- Bond passionatly kisses Silvia Trench on a bed in a luxury hotel.

- Bond (underwater) fires his speargun at a gigantic manta-ray in the beautiful, clear waters of the carribean.

- Bond emerges through a wall of fire on a silver motorcycle.

- Hammerhead throws a high-tech boomerang at Bond who jumps out of the way.

- An american tank division advances on the desert and fires at Masters' secret Base located at the base of a cliff wall.

- The camera follows a torpedo underwater as it heads toward a British Warship.

- An attack helicopter spins out of control and crashes into the
helicopter next to it.

- Bond performs a huge jump on the silver motorcycles, flying over
a guard who is firing a flame thrower who is firing into the air.

Bond holds onto a shark fin, which pulls him through the water at
lightning speeds.

- The floors in Masters castle begin to crack, causing the entire castle
to shake, throwing guards into the deep void.

- Bond at the techno party talking to a beautiful redhead-
BOND: "Why is it that whenever I bump into my day seems to
get better?"

- Cut to shot of Bond kissing the redhead in the bedroom of
Masters' private jumbo jet.

- Black Screen: Supertext: WHEN IT COMES TO ACTION...

- Shot of American Tanks and Masters Army exchanging fire.

- Black Screen: Supertext: WHEN IT COMES TO CLASS...

- Shot of Bond sitting in hot tub shaped like a champagne glass, sipping
on a drink. BOND: "62' Bollinger... it's excellent."

- Black Screen: Supertext: WHEN IT COMES TO STYLE...

- Bond removes a military jumpsuit to reveal a Brioni with the white shirt
underneath unbuttoned.

- Black Screen: Supertext: THERE'S STILL NO MATCH FOR THE
ORIGINAL ACTION HERO... PIERCE BROSNAN IS JAMES BOND
007 in...

- Bond's fist connects with the camera.

- Black Screen: Supertext: A SPY IN SHINING ARMOR

- Shot of Bond driving a motorcycles out of the back of a cargo
plane... while at 35,000 feet in mid-air.

COMING 4/4/04

Keep in mind that the release date could be much earlier depending on when I finish the script. I know I keep saying one date and then another but I don't think I've ever had to study as much as I have in High School. Hope this can hold you over for a while and I would appreciate feedback, positive or negative.

-DanMan

#2 Bond111

Bond111

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2667 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 01:10 AM

Wow sounds great! Should make a fascinating read. Good luck with the rest of the story!

#3 DanMan

DanMan

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2009 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 01:15 AM

Thanks, Bond111! :)

#4 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 02:24 AM

Sheesh! You know how to make 'em DanMan! I'm looking forward to it! Great job! :)

~Devin
--Qwerty--

#5 double0kevin

double0kevin

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 10:58 PM

ive had my eye on this for a very long time, you no dan-man. i cant wait to read the final script. im also working on a script of my own at the moment. but it wont be up to read for ages yet! school is killing me this year! that and the fact that everything or nothing is out next month means that i will be busy for a while.

expect a teaser of my script sometime in the coming months.

#6 DanMan

DanMan

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2009 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 06:32 PM

Thanks Qwerty and Kevin, good luck with your script, keep us updated with how its goin'.

#7 Genrewriter

Genrewriter

Cammander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4360 posts

Posted 21 January 2004 - 11:56 PM

Sounds great, Dan. Good luck.

#8 terminus

terminus

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2469 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 11:33 PM

Im eagerly awaiting this -

What's happened with it ?

#9 Righty007

Righty007

Discharged.

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13051 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 01:42 AM

It looks great, DanMan. I think there may be a little too much action in it though.

#10 DanMan

DanMan

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2009 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 02:12 AM

Terminus- it should be up soon, I'm finishing up on some dialogue scenes and fixing up the action scenes.

#11 terminus

terminus

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2469 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 03:03 PM

I do so enjoy a little bit of thread bumping.

BUMP

How's the script going ?