#121 Bondian

Bondian

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8019 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 02:43 AM

Hi Bryce,

I think I've cracked two rips reading your post. LMFAO.

Perhaps Athena007 should do a 'behind the curtain' buttock fiddle to find the best Bond Bum?.

How about it Bryce?.

Ian pours Bryce some 8 year old scotch.....Cheers.

Cheers Bryce,

Ian

Originally posted by Bryce (003)
Cheers on all the above Bondian - OK, here's my addressing of Your list:

My knee's are also "insured for 'third party fire and theft', 'burglary' and 'acts of God'".....I also have liability coverage for any collisions with some wanker's crotch :)

Chest Hair : On average about 25,000 - I'm a furry scotsman. There's some natural insulation when wearing the kilt "regimental" *ahem*

Shins : Although they have taken an occasional swift kick they are still standing.

Elbows : Sharp and deadly - If I were to do as the old WWI flying aces did and have a silhouette stamped on them (either nose, ribs or jawline) for all the injuries they've inflicted to others, they'd both be black

Inside Leg : 34" inseem with 32" waist - My tailor rarely has to alter anything but the cuffs and I'm great at either a leg sweep or scissor-kick. My back-spin-kick's altitude has dropped a bit unless I'm warmed up, but I've still got a mule-kick that can take a door off at the hinges.  

Buttocks : They're there, comfortable to sit on and proportional to my body. I'd have to ask the ladies about their thoughts. :eek:

Hair Line : Still have a full head of hair, worn short but thick. A little more silver creeping in at the temples along with the gold and red. Looks more brown when wet. Parted on the left and kept with short sideburns.

Eyes : Blue/Grey that can be warm and inviting or "slate-ice cold without a flicker of emotion. I have laugh lines at the corners.

Teeth : Although a smoker (I brush and floss twice a day and my dentist seems pleased and is a bit envious (he smokes too).

Brain Power : Hmmm.. What?....Someone have 004 get some more scotch.

Surplus Ear Wax : Don't have any to speak of....*cups hand to ears* WHAT!

Nasal Hair's : Groomed as need be.

Tool Box : Contains everything for "the man on Holdiay" - Firearms, tools, commando blacks and boots, knives, tabasco, shaving cream....the "usual lot".

There you go Bondian.  

Have I still got a shot at the title?

Best,

Bryce

:note the attached:

Yeah...*sigh*...Typical.

:)

#122 Bondian

Bondian

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8019 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 02:46 AM

Hi Blue Eyes,

We're just having a 'alternative Bond statistic' mad moment.

We're doing this all in the best possible taste and not being serious about it, so why not join for a mo?.

All the best,

Cheers,

Ian

Originally posted by Blue Eyes

I'm slightly confused on that one, actually I'm confused by most of this thread. But I have nasal hairs. And they're in my nose. Oddly. And they don't stick out of said nose. (is that even odder?)

#123 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 02:57 AM

In regards to best possible taste (and this is nothing personal) I've gone and edited quite a few posts where taste was clearly lacking. By all means run around pretending to drink scotch people, but remember that there are people upwards of 10 years of age reading this forum - and they're not interested in reading crude sexuality posts and nor should they be.

Oh and there's one reason I'm the Bond of these forums, because I'm the only one who has the License To Kill your posts :)

#124 Bondian

Bondian

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8019 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 03:05 AM

Hi Blue Eyes,

Point well taken Daniel. It's just this boredom waiting the next Bond Film. Ha-ha.

Oh and there's one reason I'm the Bond of these forums, because I'm the only one who has the License To Kill your posts.

I know and you have done that on several occasions, but hey you have the right to do that.

I'm glad anyway you've answered the 'nasal hair' part, and I'm glad they don't obstruct you nose. LOL.

All the best Daniel,

Cheers,

Ian

#125 Bryce (003)

Bryce (003)

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10110 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 03:42 AM

Apolgies Daniel.

Yeah, what Bondian said.

I'll tone it down. Hope it at least gave you a snicker while editing. :)

All that aside, let us move on. I'm game and it's fun to dream about (and that's about all that it could ever be) but I certainly would give it a go.

Thanks again to all who bravely put me forward.

#126 Bondian

Bondian

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8019 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 03:49 AM

Hi Bryce,

Sorry Matey if I've started something that wasn't a good idea. I do tend to go OTT on some occasions and Daniel's right about there's younger Bond Fan's who could read our posts.

Still, the scotch is still an idea.

All the best Bryce,

Cheers!!!,

Ian

#127 Xenobia

Xenobia

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9744 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 03:52 AM

Well, since this is a family forum, if anyone cares to know how the first lady of CBN (not by self-designation, someone else gave me that title), rates the men in the list, I will gladly share that with them, personally.

One word of warning...I never pay attention to what's behind a man, only what he presents up front.

-- Xen

#128 Bryce (003)

Bryce (003)

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10110 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 03:54 AM

Maybe we should send Blue Eyes the bottle with all due respect....(do we have any?...just laying about?....In a tin somewhere?....:) ).

Cheers Bondian!

#129 Athena007

Athena007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12936 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 04:14 AM

Sorry Blue Eyes for any "off topic/off age" thing I/we all have contributed too. Though as Bondian said... we are all just sitting around waiting for the next film. :)

Originally posted by Xenobia
One word of warning...I never pay attention to what's behind a man, only what he presents up front. :)

As for you, Xen, and everyone else... I'll have you know i judge a man by his eyes... deep in a man's eyes you'll find his sole. But if he looks back into my eyes, I'll have him hooked :) Zencat is a living example of that. :)

#130 Xenobia

Xenobia

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9744 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 04:20 AM

Athena, how about we squirrel ourselves away in my office, and we drink some martinis, and sort out who the CBN Bond is.

-- Xenobia

#131 Bondian

Bondian

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8019 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 05:09 AM

Maybe we should send Blue Eyes the bottle with all due respect....(do we have any?...just laying about?....In a tin somewhere?....:) ).

Cheers Bondian!

Hi Bryce,

Yes, I think it would be a good idea. Well, I do have a bottle of 'French Brandy' going.

How about it Daniel, do you like Brandy?. It is a sensible question!. (W)

Cheers,

Ian

#132 Bondian

Bondian

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8019 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 05:11 AM

Originally posted by Xenobia
Athena, how about we squirrel ourselves away in my office, and we drink some martinis, and sort out who the CBN Bond is.

-- Xenobia

Hi Xen,

Sound's like a good idea, but I think that Daniel make it quite clear who Bond is. Besides he does have the 'Bondian' eye brow's.

All the best,

Cheers,

Ian

#133 Bondian

Bondian

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8019 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 06:35 AM

Originally posted by zencat

Blindfold? Well...okay...but I'll be listening for tongue. :)

LOL.

No slurping yet Zen...

Cheers,

Ian

#134 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 08:09 AM

Originally posted by Athena007

I'll have you know i judge a man by his eyes... deep in a man's eyes you'll find his sole.

Not on his feet, say? Some sort of Elephant Man, then?

#135 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 08:41 AM

Beautiful Jim.

How about it Daniel, do you like Brandy?.

I've been known to.

#136 Athena007

Athena007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12936 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 08:41 AM

Originally posted by Jim
Not on his feet, say? Some sort of Elephant Man, then?

You can see a man's "soul/sole" (oops, yes the typo I made above) on his feet too. What you can really tell by looking at a man's sole is if he uses a pumis stone on his feet or not :)

#137 Derringer

Derringer

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 308 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 02:57 PM

:note the attached: :)

Bryce,

That blonde next to you looks like Kathy Long. Is that who that is?

#138 Derringer

Derringer

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 308 posts

Posted 17 November 2003 - 03:02 PM

Originally posted by Blue Eyes
In regards to best possible taste (and this is nothing personal) I've gone and edited quite a few posts where taste was clearly lacking. By all means run around pretending to drink scotch people, but remember that there are people upwards of 10 years of age reading this forum - and they're not interested in reading crude sexuality posts and nor should they be.

Oh and there's one reason I'm the Bond of these forums, because I'm the only one who has the License To Kill your posts :)

Blue Eyes,

I'll take responsibilty for that. Apologies. I post to a cigar forum, and we do get pretty raunchy over there, so this behavior might have carried over. No excuse, just a reason. :)

#139 Bondian

Bondian

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8019 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 12:45 AM

Originally posted by Derringer

Blue Eyes,

I'll take responsibilty for that.  Apologies.  I post to a cigar forum, and we do get pretty raunchy over there, so this behavior might have carried over.  No excuse, just a reason. :)

Hi Derringer,

There's no need to take any blame yourself. It WAS intirely my doing last night.

Ok, I was in a stupid mood after a long and hard stressful week so I needed to let off a little steam. But I tend to do it with an absurd sense of humour. I got Bryce and Athena in it as well....Sorry Guy's.

My apology's to Daniel and thanks for 'sobering' us up.

It's a shame that we couldn't have an 18 and over only section that's only accessed via a continuous changing password. But, these forums are meant for Bond fan's and not for a bunch of 'happy-go-lucky's' feeding each other comedic lines.

I will try to be a little more sensible from now on but there's always the PM system if we need to crack each other up.

All the best,

Cheers,

Ian

#140 Matt O'S oo4

Matt O'S oo4

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 01:54 AM

*Long moment of uncomfortable silence*

How about those Bengals...eh?

#141 Athena007

Athena007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12936 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 02:47 AM

Originally posted by Bondian
Ok, I was in a stupid mood after a long and hard stressful week so I needed to let off a little steam. But I tend to do it with an absurd sense of humour. I got Bryce and Athena in it as well....Sorry Guy's.

I get into enough trouble on my own, you didn't drag me in... I jumped in! :) It's how I let out stress too. So we're all responsible.

It's a shame that we couldn't have an 18 and over only section that's only accessed via a continuous changing password. But, these forums are meant for Bond fan's and not for a bunch of 'happy-go-lucky's' feeding each other comedic lines.

I will try to be a little more sensible from now on but there's always the PM system if we need to crack each other up.

That 18 + forum thing sounds great... but yes... PM's are our 18+ "forum" in a way. Next time anyone wants to let off steam PM me... I'm a riot! :) at least I like to think so.

#142 Matt O'S oo4

Matt O'S oo4

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 02:52 AM

Okay.

Your PMed

#143 Bondian

Bondian

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8019 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 02:57 AM

Hi Athena,

LOL. We're both as bad as each other aren't we?.LOL. It must be that Greek Olive Oil!!!.

Well, I don't think any of our posts were edited so I'm sure we're excused this time.

All the best,

Cheers,

Ian

#144 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 07:18 AM

Is this thread discussing people as James Bond anymore or turned in to a general chit chat?

So back on topic peeps or I may just have to exercise my license to close :)

That's my not so subtle hint. :)

#145 Athena007

Athena007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12936 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 07:56 AM

No Blue Eyes, no need to exercise your license to close, we're actually going somewhere will this :)

Ok Boys... Xenobia and I have figured out a "grading" system to figuring out WHO on here is CBn's BOND. Take these 3 scenarios and PM Xenobia and myself (Athena007) and tell us HOW you would handle these situations. The more detail the better. Then Xen and I will get together and look over your reactions :) and make our decision based on the genuine BOND actions. We will then post the results and some of our favorite answers :) Sound good?

If you want to BE BOND... here's your chance...
(Blue Eyes, BONDFINESSE 007, Bondian, Bryce (003), Derringer, Dunphboy007, Genrewriter, Zencat, and anyone else)

scenario #1: You're in the villain

#146 Joyce Carrington

Joyce Carrington

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4631 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 08:43 AM

Oooh, very good move, gals. Let me know what comes up. :)

#147 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 18 November 2003 - 08:47 AM

Originally posted by Athena007
Ok Boys... Xenobia and I have figured out a "grading" system to figuring out WHO on here is CBn's BOND.

Is there actually any doubt?.......

http://forums.comman...=&postid=182649

#148 Derringer

Derringer

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 308 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 05:34 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Athena007

[b]scenario #1:
You're in the villain

#149 Joyce Carrington

Joyce Carrington

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4631 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 05:45 PM

Originally posted by Derringer
This would of course leave the girl behind, and the bombs would go off, but I can always get another girl [like I did after OHMSS], and there are plenty of heirs waiting to take the throne.

Oh, oh... don't know if you should have said that...

#150 Matt O'S oo4

Matt O'S oo4

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1311 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 06:11 PM

Matt stands in the back.