double0kevin

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 12:20 AM

Discuss this story in this thread.

CHAPTER ONE:Breaking and Entering.

Cuban jungle, 22:15. it was very quite in the jungle at night.the only thing that could be heard of was insects buzzing about and the rustle of leaves,but not tonight.in the middle of this cold jungle stood a large shack,surrounded by a large fence and many guards patrolling caring ak-47s.they were guarding something very sacred indeed. because inside was no-gold or money.inside was a man called alex night.alex night was a wanted man by the fbi and mi6 for transporting nuclear waste.and one man was about to end all this.
A man dressed from head to toe in jungle gear knelt on one knee cutting away at the fence surrounding the shack,he was cutting from the back were security was low using a pair of shiny wire cutters he cut out a hole big enough for him to slide through.he slipped through unnoticed.running for the shack he braced his back towards the wall and shimmed around to the door of the shack,there two men stood guarding the door with there life they had probably been told not to move for severly hours.it was then that the man dressed in jungle gear removed his night vision goggles and balaclava to show his face as james bond.he then took out his walter p99 and screwed on the silencer.then he quickly popped out from the corner and shot the two men in the head, they fell with a tud.he then approached the door which was locked.he took out his credit card and out from the top came a lock pick, using this lock pick he picked the lock to the shack and opened the door.aiming his gun around the room he noticed that all the guards inside were dead,they had all been beaten to death with a kick to there temple.bond looked up at the shack ceiling and noticed that there was hole cut out of the roof,someones got here before me he thaught.
In front of bond was another door which probably led to alex night, bond approached the door with caution and had his hand firmly on his trusty p99 ready to fire.bond noticed that the lock on this door had already been picked.bond stood back and kicked the door down and at the same time aimed his gun around the room ready to fire,in front of bond sat on his chair and leaning over his desk lay a dead alex night.bond looked with shock, after all bond was supposed to get information from alex.
Bond moved closer to alex to make sure he was dead but the blood spilt all over the desk told him enough.bond searched the room to help him find information concerning alex and his actions but the only thing bond found was a photo of alex and another man presumably a family member.

Chapter2:a narrow escape

Bond took the photo and placed it in his inside pocket,then bond could hear talking and footsteps it was probably alex

#2 double0kevin

double0kevin

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 11:09 PM

hi all here is chapter 3 of my novel fallen kill.i hope you enjoy it, part 4 will be up soon. dont forget to give me feed back in the fan fiction posting!!! enjoy.

the fallen kill. by double0kevin

Chapter 3: home sweet home.

England,London.mi6.
Moneypenny sat at her desk typing frantically on her computer, her eyes were slightly bloodshot were she had been staring at the computer screen for ages.then the door opened and in walked james bond, moneypenny stopped typing at once and looked up, hello james she said with a smile.
Ah moneypenny said bond with a small hint of relieve, bond leaned against moneypennys desk and she looked up at him.how was cuba james? O you know moneypenny said james

#3 double0kevin

double0kevin

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 05:09 PM

hi all! well i have been hard at work on chapter 4 of my bond novel and it's finally ready: enjoy. id really love feed back on this chapter so when you've read it tell me what you think!

Chapter 4 : the enemy within. [the fallen kill.]

Jack night

#4 double0kevin

double0kevin

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 06:53 PM

hello all! well here's chapter 5 of my bond novel! in this chapter you find out a bit more about jack night. chapter 6 wil bup sometime next week. but for now enjoy this chapter and give me some feed back on what you thought of it. note: in this chapter i have used a small portion about the incident in iraq, i dont meen to ofend any one, which im sure it wont! its just something small i wanted to clear up. enjoy.

[the fallen kill]

Chapter 5:knowing who to trust.

As soon as James heard this he made a run for the stairs, he knew if he stayed at the mansion any longer jack would make him leave in a body bag. Bond knew there was more to jack then met the eye, and there was still more questions to be answered, bond had to get into the mansion with out jack knowing, but for now bond had to get out. Bond paced out the front door were the guards were still there, this time they were smoking and chatting, bond ran over to his Aston martin and quickly got in. bond left the mansion and parked around the corner, he looked at his watch it was 23:20, he had decided at midnight he would sneak back inside the mansion. There was a small fax machine in bonds db5, which had been fitted for his goldeneye mission; bond used it to send moneypenny a letter it read:

Money penny bond here, give this message to M as soon as you can.

#5 double0kevin

double0kevin

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 10:19 PM

hi all, well heres chapter 6 of my bond novel. i hope you enjoy it.
chapter 7 will prob be up next week.

Chapter 6:occupational hazard. [the fallen kill]

Just then jack burst opened the door and grabbed zara

#6 double0kevin

double0kevin

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 20 August 2003 - 11:36 PM

chapter 7: A fallen agent. [the fallen kill] by:double0kevin.

The next morning zara woke to see bond sitting at the end of the bed, he was wearing his sneaking suit and he was loading up his p99 when zara spoke.

#7 double0kevin

double0kevin

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 06 September 2003 - 04:22 PM

after a week of school, and [well needed] sleep, i finally put up chapter 8. i hope you enjoy it! chapter 9 coming soon.

double0kevin [the fallen kill]

Chapter 8: deejay vu [day-ja-vu]

Bond awoke with a thumping headache and pains all over his body. He opened his eyes but his vision was still blurry, he looked around to see he was sitting in a cold cell. It smelt of dampness and death. As bond

#8 double0kevin

double0kevin

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 11:33 PM

Chapter 9: time to kill. [the fallen kill]

Bond sat in the chopper loading up his Walter and flicking through the menus on his Q-phone. Just then the silence was broken by the loud American voice.

#9 double0kevin

double0kevin

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 01:31 AM

ok, here it is folks, the tenth and final chapter of the fallen kill. a big tahnks to ice phoenix who done the cover for me! it's great! i hope you have all enjoyed reading this novel as much as i have enjoyed writing it. enjoy chapter 10 and i hope to have more work on here in the future.

Chapter 10: the fallen kill.

It was a cold dark night and the moon looked like a wondering star as it brightened up the sea. A huge tanker could barely be seen from the shore as it floated slowly along the water. Behind it a small black dinky boat could be seen. Sat in the boat were two figures, James bond and Elijah Adams. James sat at the back of the boat controlling the propeller, while Elijah loaded up the weapons. James spoke for the first time since they left the shore

#10 double0kevin

double0kevin

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 01:36 AM

chapter 10 continued:

Jack then stood back and aimed the mp5 at bond and Elijah. Sorry about that mister bond but I wouldn