31 replies to this topic

#31 ckoch

ckoch

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 89 posts
  • Location:Aboard my stealth ship on the Bow River - Calgary, Canada

Posted 26 November 2006 - 06:56 PM

Yes the film has totally stayed with me! I'm going again tomorrow, I'm already anticipating all the little delights I know are in store. I don't know about December 25 anymore...I think this weekend was Christmas for many of us, eh?

I can certainly exclaim with 100% certainty that last weekend (November 17th) here in Canada was my Christmas Day. The night before certainly had the feel of Christmas Eve to me and when I woke up on the morning of the 17th I was filled with that surging energy and absolute jubulation that you feel on Christmas morning as a 6 year old child. Yes Christmas has already come for me and I can certainly tell you that Santa was very very good to me this year. One of the best Christmases ever! :)

#32 yolt13

yolt13

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 259 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 07:16 PM

I've seen it three times, but I feel like I've seen it a dozen. It's already as familiar as any Bond film ever, despite its differences, and I'm amazed at how often I'll vividly recall a bit of dialogue and smile. Further, I haven't really been able to focus on anything else since, the true sign that a movie has me.