5 replies to this topic

#1 JReber007

JReber007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 February 2002 - 09:22 PM

Just read a good article over at USAToday. It appears that on March 10 we'll be able to see good ole Roger back in the spy business. In the March 10 episode of "Alias" Moore will be playing a British spy, retired naturally. Don't quote me on that though.

Sorry Blue Eyes, but Moore was a pretty good Bond... :)

#2 White Knight

White Knight

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 23 February 2002 - 06:01 PM

Tanger007 (21 Feb, 2002 11:42 p.m.):
It's good to see that old Rog' has still got it in him! :) He still looks great btw.

That sounds great. I have to say I haven't wached Alias. The only spy show I watch is the Agency. Anyway It would be nice to see Roger Moore back in business again.

#3 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 21 February 2002 - 11:34 PM

Of course he was :) He wasn't my favourite, but I like him all the same!

I wonder if it will have Bond overtones. This could be a good episode to look out for!

#4 JReber007

JReber007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 24 February 2002 - 12:52 AM

Ha ha ha. :) Nah, 24 is a great show, there I must agree. My parents don't understand why the show is so confusing. Perhaps if they saw the show from day 1 they would understand, eh? At least Dennis Hopper is the big bad guy...

As for Moore's role on Alias, it should be quite interesting to see how he tackles the role. He's a former spy or spymaster (one of the two) from the British government. I remember when he starred in The Quest, a horrible horrible film that starred Jean Claude I-Don't-Give-A-Damm. Roger's role of a swindler was incredibly tacky (and I thought his acting in Moonraker was bad :)), but still quite humorous when it came down to the end. I want the Moore of old. Lots of classic stuff - just poking a lil fun at it. ;)

#5 Mister Asterix

Mister Asterix

Commodore RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15519 posts

Posted 23 February 2002 - 06:50 PM

I love Alias. It will great to see Rog make a guest apearance. But my favourite spy show this year is 24.

Wouldn't it be cool if one of these current spy shows got David Hedison to play a ex-CIA operative who lost his leg on his last mission?

#6 Tanger

Tanger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5671 posts

Posted 21 February 2002 - 11:42 PM

It's good to see that old Rog' has still got it in him! :) He still looks great btw.