Campest Scene In The Bond Movies

60 replies to this topic

#61 WaltherPPKMitty

WaltherPPKMitty

Recruit

• Crew
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 08:14 AM

Hello all, I'll throw in a few that come to mind.

Sean Connery has a duck or seagull replica doll on his head, emerges from the water in Goldfinger opener, wearing black jumpsuit, blows up something, then takes off jumpsuit to reveal white tux underneath it. It's silly, makes you go OH NO, CAN'T BELIEVE THEY PULLED THAT ONE! but it's also cool and it works. My definition of camp.

(Roger Moore seemed to live for camp, so he has quite a few)

In For Your Eyes Only open, Roger Moore dumps the faux Blofeld down a smokestack hole, patting his bald head and says, "keep your hair on. oh you want to get off?"

In Spy Who Loved Me, Moore about to hook up with egyptian dancer love girl, says "when one is in egypt, one should delve into her treasures."

in Moonraker, exploding space station scene, Jaws and little geek girl in jumpsuit and glasses, fall in love, leap into each other's arms in slo-mo to classical lovers' music.

In Diamonds are Forever, 2 Blofelds and 2 cats. Bond provokes wrong cat and kills wrong Blofeld. Real one says, "Right idea 007, wrong pussy." Hey even the villains got into the act with campy lines.

There are many more, a few of my faves.

"And to all a (Mary) GOODNIGHT for Xmas 2016" - my attempt at camp.

WaltherPPKMitty, over and out.

Edited by WaltherPPKMitty, 26 December 2016 - 08:20 AM.