6 replies to this topic

#1 KM16

KM16

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 06:28 PM

nerdist.com/nerdist-podcast-daniel-craig/

Daniel Craig chats with Chris Hardwick and Matt Mira about Spectre, Matt’s obsession with the James Bond clothes, TV shows in Britain and how felt when he first took the role of James Bond. They also talk about how he put his own spin on Bond, Matt’s podcast James Bonding and what he sees himself doing in the future.

Probably one of the most sincere interviews with Craig about 007 that I've ever heard.

Edited by KM16, 18 November 2015 - 06:29 PM.

#2 Mr. White's Son

Mr. White's Son

Cadet

• Crew
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 06:45 PM

Cool, those guys are fun! Should be a good listen!

#3 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 07:35 PM

Great interview. Still listening.

Sad news. Paul Nichols, the playwright Daniel Craig mentions in the interview has died. Craig said Nichols was desperate to work with him.

#4 Surrie

Surrie

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 07:51 PM

Listening now - thanks for posting! Great interview with Craig, he seems very comfortable and engaged!

#5 Single-O-Seven

Single-O-Seven

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1323 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 02:40 AM

It was great. The Nerdist and Chris Hardwicke really do the best and most sincere celebrity interviews there is. If you want to step outside the usual junket style questions and find out what the people behind the celebrity are like, Nerdist is one of the best podcasts to listen to.

And if you want to hear some fun Bond reviews, the James Bonding podcasts with Matt and Matt are great, even if the guys do stumble on their facts now and then. But I'm just being picky. It's all very entertaining stuff!

#6 Matt_13

Matt_13

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5969 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 04:07 AM

Fantastic interview, those guys were so fun. The clothing bit was hysterical.

#7 KM16

KM16

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 06:04 AM

If you guys got a kick out of that, you should listen to Matt's James Bonding podcast. They go through the films one by one, each time with different celebrity guests (usually comedians) and those guests recount tales of how they got to like the Bond franchise. Some of the guests I remember off the top of my head are Paul F. Tompkins, Scott Mosier (long-time producer/friend of Kevin Smith), Thomas Lennon, Doug Benson and Greg Proops / Jeff Davis of U.S. Whose Line is it Anyway fame.