glidrose

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2469 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:42 PM

An Evening with Anthony Horowitz
Monday 7th September 19:30 at London - Piccadilly
Thursday 10th September 19:00 at Assembly Roxy, 2 Roxburgh Place, Edinburgh, EH8 9SU

Join bestselling writer Anthony Horowitz on the eve of publication of one of the most talked about books of the year. Anthony will be in conversation with BBC Radio 4's Mishal Husain, reading from Trigger Mortis and talking about the challenge of following in the footsteps of the man he considers the master - Ian Fleming. Fans will have a chance to buy the book before anyone else and get it signed by the author himself.

A ticket price of £18.99 includes a Waterstones Exclusive edition of Trigger Mortis.

Anthony Horowitz will be promoting & signing editions of Trigger Mortis at the following events:

Monday 7th September (launch day) : Waterstones Piccadilly @ 7:30pm

The ticket price is £18.99 and includes a Waterstones 'Special Edition' of Trigger Mortis.

Tickets are available from Waterstones.com

#2 Dustin

Dustin

Commander

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5786 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 06:52 PM

Sounds like fun, wish I could make it.

#3 Bond... Raybond

Bond... Raybond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 200 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:42 AM

Luckily I'm back in the UK for a couple of weeks in September, so I have booked a ticket to be there. Looking forward to it. Both for Bond and meeting Horowitz (I really enjoyed his Alex Rider stories).

Anyone else attending?

Edited by Bond... Raybond, 12 August 2015 - 10:47 AM.

#4 ChickenStu

ChickenStu

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:24 PM

Yes, I shall be attending. Booked my ticket. I have and have read every single Bond novel ever published by all authors. So naturally I would be getting this. The fact that I'll be getting a limited edition signed copy from this event was irresistible and it will take pride of place in my collection! :)

Will be interesting to hear him talk about the process of writing it and what it's like to follow in the footsteps of Fleming.