Now, before I get crucified and ultimately excommunicated for just the title of this topic alone, let me explain.
Seeing as Die Another Day is virtually (pun intended) the most disliked Bond film of the series, after watching the film on Blu-ray for the first time today, I was reminded of some of the films redeemable qualities. Yes, you indeed heard correctly. Which raised the question of, what are some of your favorite Die Another Day qualities, if you had to state some? That's right, a forcing of the hand. Seeing as this is the case, I'll step up to the plate first.
In my opinion, some of the redeeming qualities of Die Another Day are:
- Brosnan's final outing comes with his most confident performance yet.
- The soundtrack keeps the fast-paced action alive throughout the film.
- The fencing first-blood match scene between Bond and Graves.
- Seeing previous Q-Branch equipment on screen one last time.
- Cuba being used as a filming location.
- "I'm checking out! Thanks for the kiss of life."
- "No?" Bond punches the Los Organos patient out, "You do now!"
- The gun barrel sequence signifying forty years of Bond with the bullet hitting its target.
Edited by Trevelyan 006, 12 August 2014 - 12:23 AM.