#1 Rich Douglas

Rich Douglas

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1105 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:39 PM

Hello All,

Sorry for my absence, I've been extremely busy scoring all sorts of cool game projects such as Shadowgate and Insurgency .  I had a free day last week and was feeling the urge to do some new bond music, so... I opted to rescore the License to Kill Tanker Chase sequence.  I know I know... you're thinking "but you already did that back in 2007".  It's true, but I never really liked what I had done with it back then and think of it as some of my weakest bond music.  That said, my music and mixing have come a LONG way in seven years... so I opted to approach this scene once again last week.  I wanted my new music to blend in with the rest of the late / great Michael Kamens score so there are quite a few "Kamenisms" throughout... and I even managed to squeeze in some of his motifs for the hell of it.  There's also definitely some "Rich Douglas" in there too, namely in the percussion work.  I digress... on to the goods!

You can view the sequence here.  The first part features my music mixed with the sound of the film for a cohesive viewing experience, and the second half features my music isolated with the footage:

You can listen to this piece here:

CLICK HERE to download

Enjoy, and have a great weekend!

Rich