• PipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:23 AM

THIS CHRISTMAS 

HARRY FAWKES

THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE

THE ULTIMATE TERROR

THE ULTIMATE NIGHTMARE

Harry Fawkes' gripping James Bond novel ROYAL GAMBIT finally concludes through a labyrinth of evil and death in one of the most complex and demanding assignments in Bond's career.

THE LEGEND FINALLY RETURNS WITH AN ACTION PACKED TALE OF DEATH, DEADLY POWER-PLAY AND SHEER EXCITEMENT THAT WILL LEAVE YOU BREATHLESS FROM ONE PAGE TO THE OTHER

OPEN UP THIS LAST HARRY FAWKES NOVEL AND YOU'LL DIVE INTO A WORLD OF INTRIGUE, SUSPENSE AND FULL-ON ACTION WITH IAN FLEMING'S JAMES BOND

THE DAY OF RECKONING FOR OO7 IS FINALLY COMING

STAY TUNED  

#2 volante

volante

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1926 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:13 AM

Where the hell have you been?

#3 Harry Fawkes

Harry Fawkes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:24 AM

On Dangerous Ground Volante ;-) Very Dangerous Ground lolol

#4 Harry Fawkes

Harry Fawkes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

ONE VERY DANGEROUS AND DESPERATE MISSION

THE WORLD’S MOST DANGEROUS ENEMY

A VICIOUS TERRORIST STRIKE THAT WILL SEE THE WORLD SPIRAL INTO BLOODY CHAOS AND FLAMES …

…AND IAN FLEMING’S JAMES BOND

BACK IN ACTION ONE LAST TIME

THIS IS THE ONE YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO PUT DOWN

THE LEGEND IS FINALLY BACK

HARRY FAWKES WILL KEEP YOU TURNING THE PAGES FAR INTO THE NIGHT

ROYAL GAMBIT

PART 3

Time To Pay The Devil

COO7MING SOO7N

#5 Dustin

Dustin

Commander

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5786 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:30 PM

Good to see you back, Harry! Bar should be stacked with your favourite poison, have one on me.

#6 Major Tallon

Major Tallon

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2107 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:13 PM

I'm really glad to see you around, Harry.  Looking forward to a great read!

#7 007jamesbond

007jamesbond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1371 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:54 PM

nice to see we will finally have the third part......I guess the next two day we will have it 

#8 Harry Fawkes

Harry Fawkes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

RECAP 

....Quinn took a long pull from his cigarette. He was a small man, five feet five, from Londonderry, with closely cropped fair hair and bright green eyes that were hard, touched with a very dangerous and cruel streak.

‘For a man with your experience Bond?’ he said finally, blowing out a cool stream of smoke. ‘I find that bleedin’ hard to swallow.’

‘What are you getting at?’

‘Well, me old son, let’s just find out when dear Jane gets here shall we? I’d love to know what you two are actually up to you see, apart from sharing that double bed in there and acting like two love birds on heat.’

Bond said nothing to that.

‘Now get down on yer knees with yer hands behind the head.’

Bond did nothing, just stood there calmly.

‘Now!’ Quinn shouted and the madness showed in his face. ‘Or I shoot the bitch as soon as she opens up that feckin’ door!’

A few more moments of stoic defiance, then Bond did as he was told – thinking of Penny more than anything now.

‘So, Quinn, how did you find me?’ he asked.

‘Let’s just say, in this day and age anything is possible thanks to satellite and computers, James, you know that. It’s a new world and old dogs like you are past you’re best before date. Is all we had to do is log on to one of our EU Satellites and trace yer steps. We followed you after you left that farmhouse back in Sardegna. Amazing what modern technology can do in the world of espionage. Not like the old days, eh?’     

It was then that Moneypenny reached the door, produced her key and opened up which is when she received the shock of her life.

‘Moneypenny darlin’,’ Quinn said quickly, enjoying every moment of it. ‘Come in, come in. Speak of the devil.’

She looked down at Bond and was white as a sheet.

‘Come on, move that sexy ass of yours girl and close the door behind you please.’

Penny did as she was told.

‘Hello Quinn.’ She said. ‘What’s going on?’

‘Just about to do what I was ordered to do, dear.’ he told her. ‘Double O Seven here is a wanted man, as you know very well, and I’ve been ordered to put a bullet between those eyes of his. But before I do, I’d really like to know what the hell both of you are up to here. Weren’t you supposed to be taking care of yer sick aunt or somethin’?’

Moneypenny tried hard to look as calm as possible considering the situation – however she was certainly not used to having a gun pointed threateningly at her.

‘First and foremost Lieutenant Quinn, put that bloody gun away now. I certainly do not have to remind you that as far as you’re concerned I am a senior officer within the Intelligence Service and your direct superior. As for your question as to what I’m supposed to be doing, that is absolutely none of your business. Now then, Commander Bond has agreed to come in for questioning on the sole condition that I’m the one who brings him in. That’s what I’m doing here. He called me yesterday from Sardegna and we agreed I’d fly out and talk things over.’

‘Why Malta?’

‘He knew you lot were onto him of course. He needed to get out of there fast and this is where he chose.’

‘And you informed who exactly about all this?’ Quinn asked and he still had that devil of a smile on his face, which obviously meant that he wasn’t swallowing Penny’s story one bit.

‘Bill Tanner. He sanctioned my involvement considering James contacted me.’

Quinn burst out laughing.

‘Bloody hell Moneypenny,’ he said. ‘Now that’s what I call an act worthy of an Oscar and no less. Brava indeed.’

Moneypenny stood her ground, looking Quinn straight in the eye. Very impressive, Bond thought, the girl was good. But knowing Quinn he wasn’t buying it.

Penny sighed and told him,

‘Look Quinn, I’m ordering you to put that blasted gun away and get on the phone to Tanner. Call him and confirm what I just told you.’

She made to move across the room and Quinn calmly fired once, just above her head, hitting the wall behind her. Shocked, Moneypenny froze on the spot.

‘Don’t move another inch or I’ll put the next one between those lovely eyes of yours instead of his.’

‘Quinn, let her go.’ Bond shouted. ‘You’ve got what you came for.’

‘No deals Double O Seven,’ he said seriously. ‘No deals, pal. You of all people should know that in this game. I wish I could but I can’t. After I kill you, old man, I’m going to have to pump this bitch for some straight answers. Something’s going on here and I have no idea what the hell it is. Anyway, I know I’m not going to get anything out of you – ex-SAS and all that. Nah, men like you don’t talk under torture. The girly here on the other hand, well she’s another thing completely. She’ll talk, after I’ve had her ass mind. So, to conclude, Jimmy boy, as much as I’ve enjoyed our conversation and company here, I’m afraid yer time in this world is finally up. Time to pay the devil his humble due.’

William Quinn raised his gun and pointed it at Bond, his eyes dark and evil, a cold brutal smile on his lips.

‘I sincerely hope you get to heaven half an hour before the devil knows yer dead fella.’

Bond’s own eyes widened and he held his breath as Quinn finally squeezed the trigger…

COO7MING SOO7N

PART 3

#9 Harry Fawkes

Harry Fawkes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:07 AM

SATURDAY 28 DECEMBER 2013

ROYAL GAMBIT

RETURNS

OO7

IS

BACK

#10 Harry Fawkes

Harry Fawkes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:36 PM

AND WE'RE OFF.....

CHAPTERS POSTED AND POLISHED TO STRIKE ;-)

THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD WAS I FORGOT WHAT COLOR I USUALLY HIGHLIGHT THE SCRIPT AND THE BLOODY SIZE OF THE FONT....

I WAS ACTUALLY DREADING THAT PART OF THE PROCESS :-) I HATE COMPUTERS (MAYBE CAUSE I PREFER GUNS AND BOMBS) 

ANYWAY, LET THE GAMBIT RESUME.........................................

Oh and by the way, Season Greetings to CBn and all my dear readers out there  

#11 Harry Fawkes

Harry Fawkes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:52 AM

CHAPTER 19

To God We Belong 

COO7MING SOO7N

;-) 

#12 Harry Fawkes

Harry Fawkes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:26 PM

....The Corinthia was situated on the water-front in central Benghazi and the site had once housed the former historic Al Jazeera hotel. It was a striking building, unscathed by the ravages of the war, with glass-fronted towers reflecting the city and sky. Bond could actually feel the luxury as they walked through the lobby and he knew from what he had observed so far that the management was definitely trying hard to set the hotel back on the map.

Hope.

Always hope.

There was elegance and indeed tasteful appointed decorations and fittings that would have put the best hotel in Europe to shame. After checking in, they were shown to their rooms on the fourth floor and Bond and Manuel Chevalier shook hands and bade each other farewell.

‘Good luck for whatever devils you seek here Mr. Shane or whatever your real name is. I sincerely hope our paths cross again but naturally under healthier conditions.’

OO7

R O Y A L G A M B I T

#13 Harry Fawkes

Harry Fawkes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:08 PM

....Raisul was a tall, well built man in his late fifties. He wore a long black robe, elegant and regal, complete with cape made from the finest of Arab silks, and a Mistara turban. There was something powerful and sinister about him, Bond thought as he sat himself down at his table. He was a striking man, skin healthy and bronzed with a silver beard and dashing green eyes.

A prince of the Arabian desserts

‘I was wondering when you’d show up, you old rogue,’ Bond said and continued eating. ‘Hungry?’

Raisul lit a black cheroot and sat back watching Bond closely, as if sizing him up.

‘I’ve eaten,’ he said. ‘But I’ll have some tea.’

Bond raised an eyebrow at the cheroot and Raisul shrugged his shoulders.

‘European laws don’t apply here,’ he said simply. ‘And even if they did I wouldn’t give a toss.’

The young waiter appeared, bowed as if Raisul was royalty and took his order.

‘Welcome back to Libya, by the way,’ Raisul said when the waiter left. ‘The last time you were here I was almost killed trying to outrun those Barbajans who were in turn out to capture you. Not to mention the fact you actually left me for dead, stranded in the middle of nowhere. Why is it, dear friend, that every time you pay me a visit death and destruction follow? If I didn’t know better James I’d swear you were the devil himself.’

Bond smiled at his friend. ‘How many times am I going to have to tell you that I just work for the bastard?’ 

IAN FLEMING'S

JAMES BOND

IS

BACK

IN ACTION

HIS MISSION:

FIND ERNST STAVRO BLOFELD

AND PUT A  BULLET

BETWEEN HIS EYES

H A R R Y F A W K E S

HAS DONE IT AGAIN

YOU WON'T STOP UNTIL YOU HIT THE VERY LAST PAGE

FROM HIS STUNNING SUCCESS WITH 

NOBODY CHEATS DEATH

SPEARHEAD

TROUBLESHOOTER

THE MOMENT BEFORE YOU DIE

LONELINESS IS A LOVER

MIDAS GOLD

and

CHARM THE DEVIL

F A W K E S

IS BACK

WITH ANOTHER

CRACKLING

GOOD YARN

R O Y A L G A M B I T

#14 Harry Fawkes

Harry Fawkes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

CHAPTER 20

It’s Always Wise To Look Ahead

COO7MING SOO7N

...Raisul nodded and looked out across the roof tops to the free port.

‘You do realise, dear friend, that if Blofeld is really somewhere here, in Libya, I’m pretty certain that you won’t have to search too hard for him.’

Bond looked at him closely.

‘What do you mean?’

‘He’ll find you, James,’ Raisul said and opened another beer. He poured it into his glass and tossed another over to Bond. ‘He’s probably got more spies out here in Sasha than the now defunct Mukhabarat el -Jamahriya had back in Qadafi’s day.’

‘The Libyan secret service,’ Bond said referring to the MeJ. ‘Yes, I’m sure he has.’

‘And that doesn’t scare you?’

Bond drank some beer and nodded once. ‘Of course it does,’ he said....

R O Y A L G A M B I T 

#15 Dustin

Dustin

Commander

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5786 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:56 PM

Chapter 19 now available: http://debrief.comma...s/#entry1273105

Happy reading!

#16 Harry Fawkes

Harry Fawkes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:33 PM

At nine thirty in the evening there was a pleasant, refreshing cool breeze as James Bond lit a cigarette near the iron railings opposite where the Mercedes was parked.

The free-port was still full of activity – almost a scene out of a science fiction movie. Bright lights, the four enormous cranes, massive androids, moving to and fro hoisting containers off ships, revolving perfunctorily and receding to their programmed positions to lower them into place in the terminal; the occasional ship streaming through the port like some dinosaur in a world gone alien.

Bond stood there relaxed, smoking, watching it all intently, thinking. 

A taste of things coming your way....

#17 Harry Fawkes

Harry Fawkes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:23 PM

Chapter

It’s Always Wise To Look Ahead

POSTED

HAPPY NEW YEAR 

#18 Dustin

Dustin

Commander

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5786 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:07 PM

And ready to read: http://debrief.comma...s/#entry1273213

#19 007jamesbond

007jamesbond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1371 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:42 AM

How many chapter is the plan

#20 Harry Fawkes

Harry Fawkes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:50 AM

FROM HIS STUNNING SUCCESS

IN

CHARM THE DEVIL

JAMES BOND 

IS BACK

IN

ACTION

From London to Sardegna to Malta; and now Libya

Ian Fleming's Masterspy

is once again on the trail

of one of his most violent arch-enemies and the devil responsible for the death of his wife

ERNST STAVRO BLOFELD 

Having been 'sacked' from the Service due to his role in the 'Black Fox' debacle, James Bond is violently thrust back into the bloody breach for one last, dangerous mission for Her Majesty's Secret Service 

Operation NEMESIS

In Harry Fawkes' chilling new James Bond novel, DOMINION, the evil organisation of death and destruction, has focused its attention on OO7

And this time the trap being laid brings with it nothing but cold, very cold, death

BOND IS BACK on the trail of his oldest enemy

BOND IS BACK in one of the most dangerous missions ever undertaken

BOND IS BACK assigned by M to the sweltering heat of the Libyan dessert where he will face his ultimate nightmare and where the Angel of Death awaits him

R O Y A L G A M B I T

CHAPTER

POSTED

#21 Dustin

Dustin

Commander

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5786 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:43 AM

And online: http://debrief.comma...s/#entry1273272

Happy reading!

#22 007jamesbond

007jamesbond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1371 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:23 AM

If it posdible can you change the font color so other version of forum is visible!

#23 Harry Fawkes

Harry Fawkes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:45 PM

Fatally Close For Comfort

NOW POSTED

EXPECT

ACTION, VIOLENCE AND COLD DEATH

'NUFF SAID

#24 Dustin

Dustin

Commander

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5786 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:22 PM

Approved: http://debrief.comma...s/#entry1273320

#25 Harry Fawkes

Harry Fawkes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:28 PM

OO7-TEASER-OO7

.......And finally, when Ernst Stavro Blofeld spoke again there was indeed an unadulterated and nasty evil in his voice:

‘Know this, Number 2, I am literally inspired by the pictures inside my mind of the slow, very painful death I shall deliver personally and with much gusto to the one man I see as the straight line leading to my deliverance from all the nightmares I have ever had, still have, ever since Bond killed me back in Japan that fateful day – an inspiration that will become the making of me, not my downfall. Do you understand that Number 2?’

Carter said nothing. The fact that Blofeld had just said ‘killed me’ instead of ‘nearly killed me’ summed it all up dreadfully.

He was raving mad – worse even than himself.

He then noticed that the Pole was holding Carter’s own eyes with a nasty stare.

‘I asked if you understood Number 2.’

‘Yes, Ernst, yes I understand.....'

RG

COMING SOON

STONE THE DEVIL 

#26 Harry Fawkes

Harry Fawkes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:52 PM

CHAPTER 

STONE THE DEVIL 

POSTED

CHAPTER

ALL THE LOOSE ENDS

COO7MING SOO7N

R O Y A L G A M B I T

______

#27 Dustin

Dustin

Commander

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5786 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:03 PM

Read it here: http://debrief.comma...s/#entry1273375

#28 Harry Fawkes

Harry Fawkes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:39 PM

THE ULTIMATE NIGHTMARE IS COMING 

#29 Harry Fawkes

Harry Fawkes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:01 AM

SATURDAY NIGHT 

PREPARE TO BE ENGULFED BY THE THRILL

ALL THE LOOSE ENDS

THE WORLD IS GOING TO BURN

AND ONLY ONE MAN CAN STOP IT

BUT WILL HE SUCCEED?

THE ISSUES RAISED IN ROYAL GAMBIT ARE REAL

STRAIGHT OUT OF THE HEADLINES

THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE FOR IAN FLEMING'S MASTERSPY IS HERE

THE ULTIMATE NIGHTMARE IS BLOFELD

THE ULTIMATE TERROR IS WAR 

H A R R Y F A W K E S 

IS

BACK

#30 Harry Fawkes

Harry Fawkes

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:23 PM

TEASER  - 007- TEASER 

....‘So, am I right to presume, ladies and gentlemen, that you believe this Shelinger fellow is in fact Ernst Stavro Blofeld?’

Justin looked at the Colonel firmly. ‘That is indeed our trail of thought Sir. Having said that there’s not much to go on and nothing substantial to prove it from here considering our present status, which obviously leads us to Commander Bond’s request to check out the Jado refinery more closely, so to speak,’

M grunted and there was a sharp twinkle in the old S.A.S Colonel’s eye. ‘Now that’s a first!’ he said gruffly.

‘Sir?’

‘Double O Seven requesting to ‘check’ something out, Mr. Justin.’....

JAMES BOND 

IS 

BACK