In Bond 24, James Bond....
- is played by Daniel Craig.
- is evidently troubled by or explicitly referred to disturbing incidents of the recent films e.g. Vesper's death, Quantum Organisation, the ostensibly tragic events of Skyfall.
- speaks a foreign language.
- adopts an alias.
- appears shirtless in several scenes.
- 's home is shown.
- has more than one, but less than three sexual encounters.
- expressly disobeys his orders, even if for good reasons.
In Bond 24, the principal female role.... (Yvonne Strahovski, I agree with tdalton on that one)
- is ten years or more younger than Bond.
- is not involved in espionage, even in a tangent.
- has a potentially lewd name.
- physically assaults Bond in some way, ostensibly amusing or otherwise.
- is played by an award-winning and/or "name" actress.
Bond 24's villain.... (played by Idris Elba as higher up in Quantum, a Largo type as tdalton said)
- has nothing to do with the intelligence community.
- is roughly the same age as Bond.
- is male.
- has a facial disfigurement.
- is non-Caucasian.
- is the last of the villains to be seen dying.
- appears in the first hour of the film.
- is associated with Quantum.
- personally tortures Bond.
- faces off against in Bond in some sporting or gambling pursuit.