The inhuman element

No replies to this topic

#1 xboy

xboy

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:28 AM

Hey, this is my first real script I have ever written, so I don't really know about all of the abbrevations and stuff like that. I'm writing is post by post, so you can read along at your own pace and I'll start up a discussion post. I've tried to incapture a few Fleming parts in the story E.G the title which was one of the possible titles for Moonraker. Thanks for reading...

THE INHUMAN ELEMENT-

Open, xylphone sound when white dots appear on screen music cuts to David Arnold's James Bond theme. Daniel Craig appears on screen he walks in a tuxedo as the gun follows him. He turns around, aiming on one knee he fires. Blood pours down the screen as the Bond theme hits its climax. The white dot moves to the right and opens up to show a swimming pool. The swimming pool is full with a dozen beautiful woman, all wearing bikini's, laughing, smiling and drinking. They are all having a good time. On the side of the swimming pool is a few deck chairs where a man wearing sunglasses is relaxing with his top off and a woman in a bikini is giving him a shoulder massage. This man is Victor Adams, he has ginger hair, with a moustache and deep blue eyes. The camera moves to the otherside of the swimming pool where a man is walking towards Victor. The man is wearing bare-feet, a shirt and shorts, he looks nervous. Girls wave at him but he takes no notice. He stops by Victor to talk to him, his name is Thomas Chandler.

Thomas
I think it is time for us to be going, sir.

Victor
Nonsense, Thomas...we have till saturday...relax, there is no need to be in a hurry

Thomas

But they'll find you. Do you know how many organizations are after you... after us?

Victor
You would, wouldn't you?

Thomas
Would what?

Victor
Would know how many are after us.

Thomas
What do you mean? (insulted) You're not saying that, I am disloyal?

Victor
Disloyal...I wouldn't dream of it, but I've seen you write down notes on Hotels we stay at, people I've met..;I wouldn't be surprised if you would be working for someone...CIA, FBI...no wait, MI6!

Thomas
How could you say something like this? I have worked my butt off for you, getting you clients, organizing your money...without me, all this wouldn't be yours... and you can say that I am a spy?

Victor
That's quite enough, I am sorry, I wasn't aware that my comment would harm you in that way...I am sorry.

Thomas
That is quite all right, I didn't mean to snap at you like that.

Victor
(Stands up and puts his arm over Thomas) You, my friend, need to relax, calm down and have some fun... Layla, come over here...(Points to woman who was massaging him before) Make Thomas feel welcome...

Layla
Of course, Victor... (Goes over to Thomas and kisses him hard on the mouth)

Thomas
(Blushes) Wow...ahh

Layla
(Drags him over to the pool side, and starts to unbutton his shirt)
It's called the layla treatment, I'm world class....

Thomas
I can tell....

Layla
(She takes off his entire shirt and chucks it into the pool, she kisses him again...and once more on the chest before pushing him straight into the pool)

Thomas struggles at first, before layla whistles a wolf whicstle, in which all of the girls in the pull swim around Thomas. They start to stroke him, and play with him. Slowly getting more and more violent with him. Pulling his hair back and kissing him for far too long. He starts to scream, and the camera pulls out to the blood which starts to appear in the pool. Heaps of laughing is heard, the laughing and blood slowly turns into the title sequence, sung by Shirley Bassey, a soft ballad. The woman turn into the shadows of the titles.