250 replies to this topic

#241 Simon

Simon

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5884 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:38 PM

btw, for anyone who has the Premiere brochure, what film is the shot of Dalton taken from in the last page of 50th Anniversay Bond images?

Dalton looking into a mirror.

Is from one of his screen tests, or another film entirely?

Its probably from Dalton's screen test where he did the hotel scene from OHMSS. "You're full of surprises contessa."

I'm surprised that former 007s weren't there considering its the 50th anniversary. I know Moore was attending another event on that day, but I think Lazenby and Dalton deserved to be invited back to watch a better film =)

Ah - thank you.

I must admit to thinking he too had done the FRWL bedroom scene as his screen test and so couldn't place the mirror.

#242 Major Tallon

Major Tallon

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2107 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:55 AM

Thank you to Major and Mrs Tallon for showing me around James Bond's London all week and being such good friends. To my fellow CBn agents and Bond friends old and new, it was great seeing you as always - and I look forward to our next adventures. To the lovely Ms Goodnight, I am so glad you made the trip to London and we had the chance to get to know you. Leaving you at the red carpet was the low point of the trip, so next time we will make sure you will be joining us for the whole show.

Respectfully,
Double-0-7

It was our pleasure, Double-0-7. Our CBn travel group has come to be a special family to us, and Goodnight was certainly a welcome addition. Mrs. Tallon and I had seen several of the locations before, but many of the 58 sites on our "Death March" were new to us as well, and it's always more fun to discover them in company with such a friendly and enthusiastic group.

Now, if we can only talk Orlandobond into Greece and Turkey.

#243 Berni99

Berni99

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:42 PM

In 20 min., the Germany Premiere in Berlin begins...

Live-Stream

http://www.skyfallfilm.de/site/

#244 stromberg

stromberg

Commander RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6841 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

In 20 min., the Germany Premiere in Berlin begins...

Live-Stream

http://www.skyfallfilm.de/site/

Ah, thanks for the reminder, almost forgot about it.
OTOH, I frown whenever I look at pictures and clips from previous German premieres (not only Bond). Wannabees and F-list celebs (all those Katzenbergers and Glööcklers) giving clueless interviews and trying ridiculous Bond poses...

#245 Goodnight

Goodnight

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1917 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:39 PM

Thank you to Major and Mrs Tallon for showing me around James Bond's London all week and being such good friends. To my fellow CBn agents and Bond friends old and new, it was great seeing you as always - and I look forward to our next adventures. To the lovely Ms Goodnight, I am so glad you made the trip to London and we had the chance to get to know you. Leaving you at the red carpet was the low point of the trip, so next time we will make sure you will be joining us for the whole show.

Respectfully,
Double-0-7

It was our pleasure, Double-0-7. Our CBn travel group has come to be a special family to us, and Goodnight was certainly a welcome addition. Mrs. Tallon and I had seen several of the locations before, but many of the 58 sites on our "Death March" were new to us as well, and it's always more fun to discover them in company with such a friendly and enthusiastic group.

I wholeheartedly agree,

We visted countless locations many of which I am ashamed to say I had not visited previously. It was great to spend the short time I was in London with such knowledgeable fans and may I also add a group of very nice people.
Walking about Paddington with Double 0-7 in his Tuxedo was very memorable. Remember at one point I said I counted at least four lingering looks in your direction? Never underestimate the power you wield by being in a suit especially a Tux ;)

Mr and Mrs Tallon, Double 0-7, Professor Dent and course the dashing Jeff007, you were a pleasure to be with. Lets I hope I'll be able to go one better next time..with a premiere ticket.
Maybe....

Yours,

Goodnight.

#246 quantumofsolace

quantumofsolace

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1563 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

IPS plays a supporting role at James Bond Skyfall Premiere - See more at: http://www.eventindu...h.vFIdzqQn.dpuf

#247 Double-0-7

Double-0-7

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3629 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

Respectfully,
Double-0-7

I wholeheartedly agree,

We visted countless locations many of which I am ashamed to say I had not visited previously. It was great to spend the short time I was in London with such knowledgeable fans and may I also add a group of very nice people.
Walking about Paddington with Double 0-7 in his Tuxedo was very memorable. Remember at one point I said I counted at least four lingering looks in your direction? Never underestimate the power you wield by being in a suit especially a Tux ;)

Mr and Mrs Tallon, Double 0-7, Professor Dent and course the dashing Jeff007, you were a pleasure to be with. Lets I hope I'll be able to go one better next time..with a premiere ticket.
Maybe....

Yours,

Goodnight.

I fully expect you will have everything in order including a beautiful gown to show the world on the red carpet at the next premiere. I suspect people were looking at me wondering why anyone would be walking around Paddington in a tux at 4:00 in the afternoon! It made much more sense a couple of hours later when surrounded by 3000 formally attired Bond fans. :)

I am definitely looking forward to our next adventure and seeing everyone again. For now I am enjoying the flow of pictures making their way to the web - and looking forward to the pics from Mrs Tallon's big camera.

2 days until I see Skyfall in IMAX!

#248 Goodnight

Goodnight

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1917 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

I'll do my best. You looked awesome in that tux Double 0-7. Seriously the power of a tux is irresistible. I found myself lingering at tuxedo being worn by a lifeless mannequin doll as I walked past a tailors shop last week.

I don't think I've ever seen a man (in the flesh wearing a tux), then I head to the Bond premiere and there's 3000 all at once. :)

Big thanks to the lovely Mrs Tallon for her wonderful pictures, I wish I had that level of talent for photography.

#249 Major Tallon

Major Tallon

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2107 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

Big thanks to the lovely Mrs Tallon for her wonderful pictures, I wish I had that level of talent for photography.

Mrs. Tallon says thanks! I'll post some of the photos on CBn in the near future.

#250 Double-0-7

Double-0-7

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3629 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:09 AM

I'll do my best. You looked awesome in that tux Double 0-7. Seriously the power of a tux is irresistible. I found myself lingering at tuxedo being worn by a lifeless mannequin doll as I walked past a tailors shop last week.

I don't think I've ever seen a man (in the flesh wearing a tux), then I head to the Bond premiere and there's 3000 all at once. :)

I must find more excuses to wear my tux in that case. :)

Mrs Tallon is a natural with a map and a camera. I am glad she uses her powers for good and not evil!

#251 Goodnight

Goodnight

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1917 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:21 PM

I must find more excuses to wear my tux in that case. :)

Yes you must Double-0-7.

Without fail! :)