1 reply to this topic

#1 S K Y F A L L

S K Y F A L L

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6889 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:53 AM

You can't delete your own threads or move them to a different a Forum. So in case we are not sure if we should create a Topic we can disscuss it here.
I was looking for a thread about starting new "Topics"/Threads and whether it is approprite, which Forum does it best belong in, if it has been created yet, if there is something already like it, etc.

I seen there was a "Test Post" forum in the "Quick Navigation" link but there was only 2 threads. So I was wondering if I should even post in that Forum?.
Then I was looking for a Topic in the "Support and Suggestions" Forum to see if there was a way to suggest;

Merging the 2 Topics in the "Test Posts" Forum with this one and deleting the Forum and removing it from the Quick Navigation.
Even though I wouldn't know the first thing about all the work it might take to do so. So I would understand if it can't be done or if these are poor suggestions.

The Topic I was interested in disscussing about creating was "Sean Bean" and I would think the best forum for it would be the "Pierce Brosnan Era (1995-2002)" Forum. Beans first association with The James Bond Series is Pierce Brosnan's first 007 film Goldeneye, which Sean Bean screen-tested for the role of 007 but ultimatly played 006.

There is a few Sean Bean related Topics already created in the Forums so I searched for a Topic to see if I could suggest merging them with the Topic I created "Sean Bean" in the Brosnan Era Forums.

So I've also created a Topic in the" Support and Suggestion" Forum called "Thread Migration & Merging : Suggestions & Requests"

Which has the Topics I suggest Merging or possibility moving to the "Sean Bean" Topic.
If this has been a poor suggestion please fell free in deleting them. I Hope I haven't wasted anyones time. Again I don't know how much work is involved in doing so, so I apologize.

#2 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

Eh?

Reply to this topic