4 replies to this topic

#1 ggl

ggl

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:26 PM

When I enter in commanderbond.net everyday, I look to the right side to see the last posts in the forums.

My suggestion is that the spoiler posts should appear there too. As far as they have spoiler-free-names (and they are some of the most active topics), I think that could be an easier way to reach them.

Thank you.

#2 stromberg

stromberg

Commander RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6841 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:43 PM

Hmm... normally, they should be there. Maybe, I just didn't check a box where I should have. Will see what I can do about it.
On the other hand, it's an automatism, the system can't tell wether a thread title contains spoilers or not. Might be even better if the spoiler threads don't appear on the mainpage.

#3 ggl

ggl

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:56 PM

It´s quite easy to check.

The Skyfall filming discussion and Image Thread are probably the most populated these days, but they are never on the front page...

#4 stromberg

stromberg

Commander RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6841 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:16 PM

It´s quite easy to check.

The Skyfall filming discussion and Image Thread are probably the most populated these days, but they are never on the front page...

You misunderstood me. I'm aware of the fact that they aren't there, but normally, they should be. It's a technical problem, I need to check the system that makes this site and forum running and see what I can do to change it.

#5 ggl

ggl

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:36 PM

OK. Thank you for your answers. Good Luck.

Reply to this topic