This is a read only archive of the old forums
The new CBn forums are located at https://quarterdeck.commanderbond.net/

Photo

Daniel Craig Slams the Kardashians

159 replies to this topic

Poll: Daniel Craig speaks his brain

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Do you agree with him?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Regardless of the above, has he rather cheapened himself by doing this?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What do you require of Daniel Craig?

Who or what would you like him to have a go at next in his crusade to tell us his necessary thoughts on critical stuff? He's sooo right! C'mon Daniel, you MUST tell us. TELL US. We are nothing without your wisdom.

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 DominicGreene

DominicGreene

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:33 PM

http://www.dailymail...vate-lives.html

Daniel Craig is officially awesome.

#2 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:47 PM

Good on him. I respect Daniel Craig so much for wanting to have a private life, because it just shows he loves his family and he loves his job and he'd rather keep his private life separate and out of the spot light.

#3 killkenny kid

killkenny kid

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6607 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:49 PM

Thank you, Daniel.

#4 Matt_13

Matt_13

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5969 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:10 AM

Hilarious.

#5 MrKidd

MrKidd

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 328 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:30 AM

I think he should keep his private thoughts private. Now EVERYONE knows what he thinks of the Kardachshunds.

#6 Pussfeller

Pussfeller

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4089 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:48 AM

First he stabs Abkarian, and now this. We can kiss the Armenian box office goodbye.

#7 Loomis

Loomis

Commander CMG

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 21862 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:49 AM

Craig has just shot up in my estimation.

#8 Binyamin

Binyamin

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1075 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:49 AM

It's got to be frustrating for somebody like Craig, who studied the stage and screen, and worked his [censored] off, to be grouped in with talentless amateur pørn stars.

#9 Captain Tightpants

Captain Tightpants

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4755 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:06 AM

Daniel Craig is officially awesome.

Indeed. I don't care much for the Kardashians to begin with, but even if I did, I think I'd still agree with everything craig says. I have a lot of respect for the way he keeps his professional and personal lives separate.

#10 killkenny kid

killkenny kid

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6607 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:39 AM

It's got to be frustrating for somebody like Craig, who studied the stage and screen, and worked his [censored] off, to be grouped in with talentless amateur pørn stars.

Indeed.

#11 Chief of SIS

Chief of SIS

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:44 AM

He has now officially offended the ever large portion of Bond fandom: the E! channel die-hards. As their representative, I will now campaign to replace Daniel with Kris Humphries!

#12 Bryce (003)

Bryce (003)

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10110 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:45 AM

So Kim is officially "out" as Moneypenny?

Somebody owes me a pint and a pound.

#13 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8038 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:57 AM

Why is this the top news story on Commanderbond? I mean, there is stuff happening with an actual Bond movie filming and all...

It's not like someone slagging off that particular celebrity/s is a rare occurrence anyway, is it?

#14 Binyamin

Binyamin

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1075 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:11 AM

Why is this the top news story on Commanderbond?

It just happens to be the "latest" headline.

#15 Chief of SIS

Chief of SIS

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:54 AM

Why is this the top news story on Commanderbond? I mean, there is stuff happening with an actual Bond movie filming and all...

It's not like someone slagging off that particular celebrity/s is a rare occurrence anyway, is it?

I need to get my jollies somehow. Plus there's always more to talk about than Bond! I like dividing it 50/50.

#16 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:30 AM

Even though he's absolutely right...I don't know. It's not the kind of thing I really want to hear from someone like Daniel Craig. Getting all angry and riled up about the Kardashians? Really? It just sort of lowers him into the same celebrity mud pit and, ironically, gives them exactly the attention they crave and profit from. Wish he would have just said, "Kim who?" That would have been more devastating.

#17 x007AceOfSpades

x007AceOfSpades

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4369 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:32 AM

Goodbye Al Pacino and Christian Bale (My Favorite actor[s]) Hello Daniel Craig (My NEW favorite actor) So glad he speaks the truth and tells it the way it is.

#18 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8038 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:40 AM

Even though he's absolutely right...I don't know. It's not the kind of thing I really want to hear from someone like Daniel Craig. Getting all angry and riled up about the Kardashians? Really? It just sort of lowers him into the same celebrity mud pit and, ironically, gives them exactly the attention they crave and profit from. Wish he would have just said, "Kim who?" That would have been more devastating.

Yeah, hmm, this is sort of what I was getting at. Just logging on to CBN and seeing the word 'Kardashian' at the top of the page is kind of instantly depressing. I don't want...'that' associated with Bond in ANY way. I'm not slagging off DC for saying what he thinks, lord knows I certainly agree with him, but I'm still not sure why this is headline news worthy.

Now, when are we going to hear George Lazenby's thoughts on the real housewives of New Jersey? And will Snooki and The Situation hook up? Roger Moore says - yes!

#19 sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8996 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:17 AM

Love it. I'd say these sharp tongued home truths will gain Craig even more fans.

#20 Mr_Wint

Mr_Wint

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2406 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:02 AM

I doubt it. He has no class at all.

#21 coco1997

coco1997

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:15 AM

He has no class at all.

:rolleyes:

If this were true, he wouldn't be playing James Bond.

#22 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:22 AM

Agreed. I have now heard of these persons thanks to Daniel Craig. Thanks for that, Mr Craig.

#23 David Schofield

David Schofield

Commander

• Discharged
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3026 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:58 AM

Agreed. I have now heard of these persons thanks to Daniel Craig. Thanks for that, Mr Craig.

Quite.

Multi-millionaire Daniel Craig critices multi-millionaires the Kardashians for seeking publicity - in an INTERVIEW with GQ magazine!!!!

Isn't privacy wonderful? That and total silence.

#24 Germanlady

Germanlady

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1381 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:29 AM

Love it. I'd say these sharp tongued home truths will gain Craig even more fans.

Whatever the opinion of people here is, it sure macde a big splash on twitter and in comments in the papers and mostly ALL are positive, which implies sharpshooter here is right and he is indeed officially more awesome as he was before in peoples eyes.

I suppose the anwer came after - as usual - questioning his take on privacy..

This is the tone of most tweets and comments...just pointing this out to say, it won't hurt the Bond factor - au contraire...
claresiobhan Clare Siobhán
Daniel Craig has just gone up massively in my estimations. #kardashians

Edited by Germanlady, 30 November 2011 - 10:01 AM.

#25 Pussfeller

Pussfeller

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4089 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:43 AM

Well, I already knew the word "Kardashian", but I still don't know precisely to what that word refers, even after reading Craig's interview. So I can't be too annoyed with him. His bluntness - verging on churlishness - kind of reminds me of Connery's interviews during the sixties and seventies. Hardly statesmanlike, but amusing and endearing.

#26 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:51 AM

Whatever the opinion of people here is, it sure macde a big splash on twitter and in comments in the papers and mostly ALL are positive, which implies sharpshooter here is right and he is indeed officially more awesome as he was before in peoples eyes.

I suppose the anwer came after - as usual - questioning his take on privacy..

This is the tone of most tweets and comments...just pointing this out to say, it won't hurt the Bond factor - au contraire...
claresiobhan Clare Siobhán
Daniel Craig has just gone up massively in my estimations. #kardashians

Well, that's fact, then.

#27 Germanlady

Germanlady

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1381 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:56 AM

Suppose you mean this sarcastic, but maybe go down this page to the comments. Click best rated.

Edited by Germanlady, 30 November 2011 - 10:58 AM.

#28 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:05 AM

Read, with a sense of wonder.

#29 David Schofield

David Schofield

Commander

• Discharged
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3026 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:06 AM

Suppose you mean this sarcastic, but maybe go down this page to the comments. Click best rated.

Gotta love it - some now finding the DAILY MAIL (and its readership) a source of truth, honesty, accurate reporting and the voice of public propriety and common sense!

#30 Germanlady

Germanlady

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1381 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:16 AM

Gotta love it - some now finding the DAILY MAIL (and its readership) a source of truth, honesty, accurate reporting and the voice of public propriety and common sense!

No, but I suppose that thousands, who are giving their opinions count for something or at least, give an idea, what the average Joe is thinking about this. No more, no less...