3 replies to this topic

#1 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:18 AM

Okay, so I finally broke down and bought a Nintendo Wii for my daughter (they were 99 bucks at Wally-world and she is into dancing so I figured "WTH") I obviously want to get Goldeneye for it. I was wondering, I still own my N64 and the cart. My question is this, other than Daniel Craig, better graphics, and online multiplayer, does the remake have anything else that is not in the original? Basically, is the game worth it?

#2 TCK

TCK

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 341 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:43 AM

Get it. The characters, the locations, the direction, the levels are not the same. But it's the best Wii game I have played until now. And the game has a common point with the N64 Goldeneye : the difficulty. And you gonna have fun with it.

#3 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8038 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:33 AM

Okay, so I finally broke down and bought a Nintendo Wii for my daughter (they were 99 bucks at Wally-world and she is into dancing so I figured "WTH") I obviously want to get Goldeneye for it. I was wondering, I still own my N64 and the cart. My question is this, other than Daniel Craig, better graphics, and online multiplayer, does the remake have anything else that is not in the original? Basically, is the game worth it?

Yes the plot has been reworked...think of NSNA in relation to TB. Same story but done differently, in different eras.

#4 Professor Dent

Professor Dent

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5326 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:06 PM

Not sure of the price at Walmart but Amazon is selling it for $14.99. It's a fun game &, at that price, it's worth it.